Hi! I downloaded Sachesi on my Macbook Air so I can sideload SNAP & it seems to be stuck in "Detected 1 Blackberry USB Device..." with a swirly thing showing it's still in process...but it's been doing this forever. What do I do now??
    07-27-16 02:14 PM
    Did find this

anyone on MAC with issues of the bb not being recognized (sachesi or link), this method worked for me:

1. Within the menu bar, select the Apple icon
    2. Select System Preferences
    3. Tap Networks
    4. Note the name of the BlackBerry interface listed (for me "BlackBerry (en9)")
    5. Select the Plus sign to add a new interface
    6. Within the Interface drop down, select the other BlackBerry interface listed (for me "BlackBerry (en8)")
    7. Select Create
    8. Select Apply
    Not sure about Sachesi and a MacBook....

But right now you're wasting your time anyway... SNAP doesn't work for new installation. Developer is working on it, said a couple of times that he was.... but still no fix has been posted.

Your better off using http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/ and no sideloading require, click on the link from you phone and then download the apps and run them.

I never really used Sachesi for Sideloading... didn't know it did. Always use the PlayBook Manager extention for Chrome or Darcy's Tools.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-27-16 02:37 PM
    maybe your drivers are not up to date.
    07-27-16 02:37 PM
    Did find this

anyone on MAC with issues of the bb not being recognized (sachesi or link), this method worked for me:

1. Within the menu bar, select the Apple icon
    2. Select System Preferences
    3. Tap Networks
    4. Note the name of the BlackBerry interface listed (for me "BlackBerry (en9)")
    5. Select the Plus sign to add a new interface
    6. Within the Interface drop down, select the other BlackBerry interface listed (for me "BlackBerry (en8)")
    7. Select Create
    8. Select Apply
    pkcable likes this.
    07-27-16 02:38 PM