My phone is 3 weeks old and today it has crashed twice. Once it crashes I lose the email and bbm icons.

Anytime i try to access the sms/mms icon ...it gives me the following message which i took a screenshot of....anyone having a problem like this?

12-03-08 05:37 PM
    That has happened to me also. If you pull the battery you will get everything back. I am on my 3rd Bold, and so far I have not had an uncaught exception error happen. I found that I would get these errors after I downloaded a theme or something. If I was you I would wipe the device and reload your info.
    12-03-08 05:42 PM
    Haha same thing just happened to me. How do you save the contacts? And possibly some apps and other data?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 05:45 PM
    Haha same thing just happened to me. How do you save the contacts? And possibly some apps and other data?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Pull the battery, put it back in the device. Connect it to your computer and backup your Blackberry via the desktop manager. Wipe the device/erase it and reload your info via desktop manager. Re-send service books through bis and you should be good to go. As far as 3rd party apps, when you wipe the device do select the option to erase 3rd party apps and they will remain on your device.
    Last edited by CMEC; 12-03-08 at 05:54 PM.
    12-03-08 05:48 PM
    i ended up getting a replacement. I hope this one works better.

What are the service books exactly?
    12-03-08 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD