I barely spend 1600 $ in BlackBerry passport from last year black friday till now in the end of the summer deal! Does it worth it? I doubt it...

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 12:10 AM
    Wait a minute, $1600 on one phone or $1600 worth of Passports?
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-22-16 12:11 AM
    This makes no sense.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    07-22-16 12:13 AM
    OP might be referring to his local currency, wherever he is, unless he got one of them gold coated ones...

p.s. Only you can judge whether your expenditure was worth it. Do you feel like you got the bang for the buck you were looking for?

Posted via CB10
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-22-16 12:23 AM
    If you mean 1600 dollars then I'd say you're outta your mind.
    07-22-16 01:12 AM
    Wait a minute, $1600 on one phone or $1600 worth of Passports?
    1600 $ worth of passports. iv bought 4 phones till now which one of them wasnt lucky enough to survive. now i got a new one three days old and im noticing the screen light coming out between the screen and first row of keyboard.i compared to the other passport that i have and it is not the same. the other passport doesnt have any light coming out from these spots. i dont know i feel like i have a non new bb. the second thing iv noticed is that when i used to plug in the charger in the old one wich is new too i felt very difficult to plug in which i think is normal to do its new condition but in the one that im using now i plugged in the charger very easily and i felt like it was a used device
    07-22-16 01:19 AM
    1600 $ worth of passports. iv bought 4 phones till now which one of them wasnt lucky enough to survive. now i got a new one three days old and im noticing the screen light coming out between the screen and first row of keyboard.i compared to the other passport that i have and it is not the same. the other passport doesnt have any light coming out from these spots. i dont know i feel like i have a non new bb. the second thing iv noticed is that when i used to plug in the charger in the old one wich is new too i felt very difficult to plug in which i think is normal to do its new condition but in the one that im using now i plugged in the charger very easily and i felt like it was a used device
    Of course they're not "new", they were all produced in late 2014 (2015 if you have the Silver Edition).

Frankly, you've spent $1600 too much.
    07-22-16 01:26 AM
    Agree. Could have used that money else where.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 07:20 AM
    At $400 a piece the Passport is quite alright. Honestly it is how you manage your phones that should've been questioned. I guess you would've asked the same question with any other device if you used it. Or unless there is something else to the Passport going through your hands.

Posted from my Passport
    07-22-16 08:06 AM
    $1,600 worth of Passports... wow.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 09:07 AM
    Yeah and the all seam to have problems.

Posted via CB10
    kanungoash likes this.
    07-22-16 09:10 AM
    SE is a nice upgrade from the manufacture and human challenges.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    07-22-16 01:13 PM
    $1600 for multiple Passports isn't too crazy. I've spent ~$1000 USD for two. (~$600 when first out and ~$400 recently.)
    To me it's worth it. I'd pay a few hundred again for a new Passport should destroy another one. BB10, Sync pods, physical keyboard and large screen is what I want.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 02:29 PM
    OP, I think you might be a little unrealistic about your Passport being 'new,' whatever that means to you. Do understand there is variation in manufacturing. Not all glued seams are glued equal, etc.

Posted via CB10
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-22-16 03:17 PM
    Yeah I considering that too. Seems to be a glue problem but iv read on forums and that could be a serious problem. It can fall ur screen apart by the time.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 11:18 PM
    buying any bb at this point is just crazy talk
    07-23-16 10:31 AM
    I barely spend 1600 $ in BlackBerry passport from last year black friday till now in the end of the summer deal! Does it worth it? I doubt it...

Posted via CB10
    I don't understand this type of stock pilling. You do know the battery will not age well, and it is much easier to swap out a battery when required then opening the "new" phone to find out poof dead battery?
    TgeekB, skstrials and IndianTiwari like this.
    07-23-16 02:30 PM
    I'm normally not a grammar officer, but your title has caused a lot of confusion and should have been: I've spent $1600 on multiple passports! Was this worth it?

Anyway if you don't want one of them, you can send me one!
    07-23-16 09:56 PM
    I don't understand this type of stock pilling. You do know the battery will not age well, and it is much easier to swap out a battery when required then opening the "new" phone to find out poof dead battery?
    Agreed, you can now buy BlackBerry Passport batteries from several vendors online. If you're good with your hands, have good motors skills and can follow instructions closely, then you can remove your passport's battery by following videos or guides online. Not something I'd recommend for everyone, but they're nowhere near as hard to repair as say an HTC M8 or Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.
    07-23-16 09:59 PM
    I'm normally not a grammar officer, but your title has caused a lot of confusion and should have been: I've spent $1600 on multiple passports! Was this worth it?

Anyway if you don't want one of them, you can send me one!
    Well im not good in english too cause im not from here anyway yeah thats correct

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 10:40 PM
    I didnt mention anything about the battery. The battery is great. All passports that I owned didnt have any battery issues.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 10:41 PM
    Agreed, you can now buy BlackBerry Passport batteries from several vendors online. If you're good with your hands, have good motors skills and can follow instructions closely, then you can remove your passport's battery by following videos or guides online. Not something I'd recommend for everyone, but they're nowhere near as hard to repair as say an HTC M8 or Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.
    Very true, and if the Passport is an SE then the battery change is very easy. I just changed mine out with little problem.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    07-24-16 09:38 AM
    I didnt mention anything about the battery. The battery is great. All passports that I owned didnt have any battery issues.

Posted via CB10
    My point is the battery is the week link. Period.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    07-24-16 09:38 AM
    Very true, and if the Passport is an SE then the battery change is very easy. I just changed mine out with little problem.
    Wait, really?! I've seen the other Passports get their batteries removed, but I've never seen it done with a Silver Edition, so I'm curious about how they compare?
    07-26-16 09:13 PM
    Well im not good in english too cause im not from here anyway yeah thats correct

Posted via CB10
    No worries!
    07-26-16 09:15 PM
28 12