where is a great place to buy a new Q10 here in the U.S. have been a BlackBerry user for years and that little Q10 hands down is my favorite !!! any help would greatly be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold likes this.
    07-17-16 03:16 PM
    New in box? eBay.
    07-17-16 03:26 PM
    I've never dealt with this company so not sure how legit, but they list black and white, although not stocked locally whatever that means.

BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone Black (Unlocked, QWERTY) #RFN81UW - Expansys USA
    07-18-16 07:57 AM
    Got second Q10 from EBAY seller last August. They had 50 or so units listed as new. Got last one SQN100-5 unlocked. Came with OS 10.1.XXXX. OS rapidly updated successfully. No complaints. Great phone from a great dealer!
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    07-18-16 11:16 AM
    New in box? eBay.
    That's where I went to get my brand new white VZW Q10, SQN100-2. Be sure to inquire which specific model the eBay seller is offering. The OP would need to make sure it works first and foremost in his country and on his cell provider.
    07-18-16 01:48 PM
    Which seller did you use if you don't mind me asking?

Got second Q10 from EBAY seller last August. They had 50 or so units listed as new. Got last one SQN100-5 unlocked. Came with OS 10.1.XXXX. OS rapidly updated successfully. No complaints. Great phone from a great dealer!
    07-19-16 07:41 AM
    I'll ask as which vendor as well! I especially would like to know if the Q10's they sell are true unlocked devices or "unlocked" branded AT&T versions? I am tired of waiting for extra months after updates come out for AT&T to bother with releasing them to the users! My Q10 didn't get 10.1 until some carriers had already started putting out 10.2!

So I also was thinking about getting a spare for when this one finally dies but even though there are only supposed to be two more updates left I resent being stuck in limbo from AT&T. I bought my wife an "unlocked" Priv and found that unless I actually moved to a different carrier I still have wait for AT&T to give it updates as well! I'd thought I would be able to get them directly from BlackBerry but that only works if you buy direct from shopBlackberry. Still trying to see if any truly unlocked devices will also work that way or if only ones purchased directly from them get to download updates. Does anyone know for certain?

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    07-21-16 07:35 AM
    I'll ask as which vendor as well! I especially would like to know if the Q10's they sell are true unlocked devices or "unlocked" branded AT&T versions? I am tired of waiting for extra months after updates come out for AT&T to bother with releasing them to the users! My Q10 didn't get 10.1 until some carriers had already started putting out 10.2!

So I also was thinking about getting a spare for when this one finally dies but even though there are only supposed to be two more updates left I resent being stuck in limbo from AT&T. I bought my wife an "unlocked" Priv and found that unless I actually moved to a different carrier I still have wait for AT&T to give it updates as well! I'd thought I would be able to get them directly from BlackBerry but that only works if you buy direct from shopBlackberry. Still trying to see if any truly unlocked devices will also work that way or if only ones purchased directly from them get to download updates. Does anyone know for certain?

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10

You can install updates from other carriers via PC, specially the leaked ones, they work like charm and they're so easy to install. It's not like the Priv where you have to install it via OTA directly either. Plus Q10 is kinda old now, I'm pretty sure there won't be updates via any carrier from now on. I've had like 5 Q10s and a couple of them were AT&T branded, never had any kind of problem, and I had the latest update thanks to the leaked links without any software bug or problem

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 07:59 AM
    "Got second Q10 from EBAY last August." Seller on EBAY. Ordered on 5/27/2015. True Unlocked unit.
    2nd Cell
    2446 Schuetz Rd.
    Maryland Heights. MO63043Q
    07-21-16 12:11 PM
    Bought one a week and a half ago off ebay. Brand new, verizon, white
    Works flawless thus far

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 02:42 PM
    My q10 is att branded unlocked. I've had both my net10 att and tmobile sim installed and it worked well. That said when I bought it I had 10.2 on it and it upgraded to 10.3 when the update released. Works fine, no problems to report

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 06:02 PM
    Just bought one of these if anyone is looking for a new in the box Q10 that is 100% legit and not refurbished. Still had all the stickers on in and LTE even works with T-Mobile here in the states.

Blackberry Q10 White Brand New Factory Unlocked SQN100 1 USA Seller | eBay

08-05-16 11:38 AM
    Likely of no help, but if you have a friend, colleague or employee in HK AND you like the white version Q, they are plentiful and cheap as chips.

I was in HK for a meeting last week, took some time on Saturday to walk the electronics market and smaller phone retailers. Black sqn100-3 had to be ordered, and I will do so next month when I visit. However, best price, in box, still with film, etc from vendors I have used in the past was 2, yes TWO, white for HKD1,800 or USD230, approximately.
    08-08-16 12:11 AM
    no problem with never locked black SQN-3
    08-08-16 01:05 AM
    I'm selling a brand new backup I had on ebay. http://m.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Q10...305?nav=SEARCH

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 06:35 AM