Ok. I got bored and decided to look back on all the old posts from this site. All the way back to when it was first opened.....I came across an article for how to create an internet connection using your BB. (8700 I believe). I was wondering if it is still even possible to accomplish this, if Verizon can even do it, and what steps would be involved? The guide to trying it from the article only had it for Cingular and was using an 8700.

No wifi, no hotspot? Get Internet connection on your Laptop using your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

This would be amazing if it could still work. Anybody up for the task? I'll be trying it right now using the guide but I don't have alot of hope as to it working properly.
    12-03-08 03:23 PM
    Here is the knowledge page on BlackBerry for tethering with CDMA

BlackBerry Search Results
    12-03-08 04:43 PM
    It will work on Verizon. But you need to add the tethering plan to your account.
    12-03-08 06:16 PM
    i do this with my BB Curve because my modem break.
    So i use my BB as a modem for my laptop, it work perfect, but then i see that i need to pay 200 dlls! for Telcel in Mexico, because i dont have that option in my plan! i dont recommend to use your blackberry as a modem if you dont know the cost of this.
    12-03-08 07:28 PM
    I don't show the 8320 as a phone on the list, which one would I pick to configure my 8320 curve?
    12-09-08 05:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD