Please anyone how can assist me with my blackberry mm6
    07-15-16 11:58 AM
    Have you been using the phone on this network all along?

If a new phone to you, are you sure it has been unlocked? Are you sure it wasn't stolen?

Usually it is a sign that you are using the phone on a network that isn't unlocked for the phone to use. Or it could just be that there is an issue with the SIM card. Try removing it and reinstalling it carefully... inspect all the pins.

If you have a friend on the same network... try their card in your phone and your card in their phone.
    Have you been using the phone on this network all along?

If a new phone to you, are you sure it has been unlocked? Are you sure it wasn't stolen?

Usually it is a sign that you are using the phone on a network that isn't unlocked for the phone to use. Or it could just be that there is an issue with the SIM card. Try removing it and reinstalling it carefully... inspect all the pins.

If you have a friend on the same network... try their card in your phone and your card in their phone.
    07-15-16 01:29 PM
    mm6 means the IMEI has been reported as a stolen phone. The phone is barred from that network, and likely others. "Supposedly" there is a chance it may be a bad SIM mistakenly generating this error, but that possibility should be easy to check.
    07-16-16 06:37 AM