I just got a new BlackBerry Classic with OS10 after upgrading from an older Curve 9320 that had one of my favorite games on it - Word Mole. The problem is, the Classic doesn't have Word Mole on it. I hunted through BlackBerry and Amazon apps but it's not in either of those sites. Please help me by showing me where I can download Word Mole for OS10!
    06-20-16 08:48 PM
    I found Word Wow which seems to be similar which might suit your needs at the Amazon app store....

https://www.amazon.com/Word-Wow-Bogg...UvbUpU12477717
    Seems to be avail from sources (search around) for Android and may well work on your phone.
    06-21-16 09:02 AM
    I found Word Wow which seems to be similar which might suit your needs at the Amazon app store....

https://www.amazon.com/Word-Wow-Bogg...UvbUpU12477717
    06-21-16 09:08 AM
    Thank you for recommending Word Wow. That's a bit different but also fun to play.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-22-16 04:59 PM
    I have a Classic and the Android version of Word Wow is difficult to use. For one, the settings button won't even respond to turn the music off. Does Word Wow actually work well for any other Classic owners?

Posted via Verizon Classic
    08-12-16 12:16 AM
    I have a Classic and the Android version of Word Wow is difficult to use. For one, the settings button won't even respond to turn the music off. Does Word Wow actually work well for any other Classic owners?

Posted via Verizon Classic
    Keep in mind the Android runtime on the BB10 devices is out of date (and likely not going to ever be updated), so yes some apps may stop working correctly as they get updated. BEST plan of action, do NOT update any of your Android apps! WhebEVER possible get BlackBerry native apps. I know that's easier said than done!
    08-15-16 01:36 PM