Hello guys,
    For those who are frustrated with the new facebook update, please allow me to share a link which i found somewhere allowing you to get back the old facebook with full hub integration. It works wonders.
    First uninstall the new fb app.
    Then download the old fb from the link below and sideload it to your bb10 device via a pc. That's it.
    Enjoy!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/r85f45iwz5...gned.bar?dl=0#

Passport SE
    06-18-16 12:51 PM
    Hello guys,
    For those who are frustrated with the new facebook update, please allow me to share a link which i found somewhere allowing you to get back the old facebook with full hub integration. It works wonders.
    Then download the old fb from the link below and sideload it to your bb10 device via a pc. That's it.
    Enjoy!

Passport SE
    Thanks man, I really neede it.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 04:01 AM
    Nice find. When you receive a messenger message does it also show in the Hub ?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 07:07 PM
    Can we download straight from device

Posted via my @ Classic
    06-21-16 09:55 AM
    Hello, i guess that to be able to share is straight from the device /bbworld, users who still have the old apps installed on they phone should share the link from their bbm straight from their phone (option to get the link is "share"). Then we would only need to click on the link directly from our phone.

I did it here for Endomondo : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12471904

Have a nice day.
    06-21-16 01:05 PM
    Omfg!!! Thank you !!!! The hub !! God bless

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 04:33 PM
    Nice one.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 09:36 PM
    Been using the old app since the upgrade came out without problems. However the last two days I can't use it any longer. Soon as I press the Icon, Facebook Loads, begins to fill the screen with content and then immediately closes. Tried rebooting several times and no help. Haven't tried reinstalling or deleting the Facebook account and re-adding. Thought I'd mention it here and see if anybody else was having the same issue before I went about further troubleshooting.
    06-22-16 02:34 PM
    I love having the sharing features back! As well as the HUB. What a happy Day!

Z10
    06-22-16 05:00 PM
    It's .bar file. Can anyone teach/show me how to install it? (sideload it via PC)

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 07:11 PM
    Been using the old app since the upgrade came out without problems. However the last two days I can't use it any longer. Soon as I press the Icon, Facebook Loads, begins to fill the screen with content and then immediately closes. Tried rebooting several times and no help. Haven't tried reinstalling or deleting the Facebook account and re-adding. Thought I'd mention it here and see if anybody else was having the same issue before I went about further troubleshooting.
    Yes. For the first time I'm experiencing this. Have bee using the old app and the bookmarked facebook page for months until this morning..

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 09:39 AM
    Yes. For the first time I'm experiencing this. Have bee using the old app and the bookmarked facebook page for months until this morning..

Posted via CB10
    Have you done any troubleshooting? Have you tried re-installing or deleting the account and re-adding it? I haven't as yet, haven't had time, was just curious if anyone had a solution available before I start working on it.
    06-23-16 03:17 PM
    Probably not going to bother. If BlackBerry ever releases 10.3.3, the old app will go bye-bye anyway and I will probably play around F5 or Faceslim or Facebook lite.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 06:44 PM
    Probably not going to bother. If BlackBerry ever releases 10.3.3, the old app will go bye-bye anyway and I will probably play around F5 or Faceslim or Facebook lite.

Posted via CB10
    Just enjoy it while you can.

Z10
    06-24-16 06:21 AM
    THANK YOU!!!
    06-30-16 02:02 PM
    I can't install in my Q10

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 02:10 AM
    Thanks man, I really neede it.

Posted via CB10
    I can't install it in my Q10

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 02:11 AM
    The easiest way is through chrome extension for Playbook, to sideload.
    08-01-16 05:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    Simply we will not update to 10.3.3! Nothing new...

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 01:25 PM
    Since a few days I can't see the preview of private messages in the hub and lock screen. Does anyone have this issue?
    Thinking about deleting account and log in again, but I'm little bit scared that it won't work at all after this...
    Anyone tried deleting account and log in again?

Posted via Z10
    08-01-16 01:50 PM
    I Can't install those app from my passport.
    How I get fix it?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 01:01 AM
    Nice. When that stupid update came out, I actually rolled back to back up few months old and ignored fb updates since

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 03:17 AM
    Hello guys,
    Enjoy!

Passport SE
    Thanks, mistakenly deleted it, is this the version sent out with the SE? The last version before the web version?

MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!... 10.7XXX
    08-07-16 03:26 AM
    I have security wiped my phone. After security wipe, the old version of Facebook is preinstalled. It works very well, hub integration, contacts and all the other things are working.

Posted via CB10
    Stelios Gnd likes this.
    08-07-16 08:00 PM
    I have security wiped my phone. After security wipe, the old version of Facebook is preinstalled. It works very well, hub integration, contacts and all the other things are working.

Posted via CB10
    Which phone, can you tell me the version of FB? Also, are you on 10.2 or 10.3?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 08:02 PM
33 12