Noticed on Friday that the Classic is now listed as 'no longer available' on Big Red. The non-camera version is still available, as well as the Priv.
    06-18-16 09:09 AM
    Yep, I just now looked and it's not there for me either. That's f'd up.
    06-18-16 06:25 PM
    Noticed on Friday that the Classic is now listed as 'no longer available' on Big Red. The non-camera version is still available, as well as the Priv.
    The store in Petoskey Michigan has the Classic as of this Sunday on display

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 09:31 PM
    Oops sorry non camera

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 09:33 PM
    The non-camera version is still available, as well as the Priv.
    Now down to just the Priv...
    06-22-16 05:29 PM
    Verizon will hold some back to fulfill enterprise contracts then will dump them to secondary markets. Someone will post in CB when an Ebay seller gets a hold of them. Same thing happened with the Verizon Z30.
    06-22-16 06:04 PM
    This makes me sad Was going to get a new Classic through them for my son.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 09:43 AM
    Verizon will hold some back to fulfill enterprise contracts then will dump them to secondary markets. Someone will post in CB when an Ebay seller gets a hold of them. Same thing happened with the Verizon Z30.
    Unlike the Z30.... Verizon didn't order a too many to begin with. With the Z30 Verizon had inventory long after most other sales outlets had sold out.

I kinda expect that many of their corporate accounts will be looking at the end of BB10, and will be gobbling up any BB10 CDMA inventory they can... as there aren't any new BB10 CDMA devcies coming.
    07-05-16 10:12 AM
    As "sad" as this news is, it's hardly surprising. They will still have the remaining stock for sale and, if you really want one, they are still available. Even after most official retailers are sold out, you'll still be able to find them with relative ease. You can still find 'new' 9800s on Amazon and Ebay.

The iPhone 5S is out of production too and I doubt there are many Apple fans crying about it. As far as another iteration of the Classic, probably wise not to hold your breath. Afterall, it wouldn't be the 'Classic' if they kept making it forever!
    ArbuckleWillis likes this.
    07-05-16 10:24 AM