Received my replacement Z 30 from blackberry. All is working well but I do not have any Amazon app store icons on my screen. I have to launch Amazon app store program, and open the apps (Spotify, etc) through the Amazon app.

Is there anyway to restore the icons?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 10:48 PM
    Cant you go to " My Apps" in the Amazon Appstore your apps should be in the cloud?

 Pr1ngle
    06-18-16 12:18 PM
    Yes, they are present, and show that they are installed on my device. However, there are no icons present. To launch an application, I have to open amazon app store, select the menu (upper left corner) , select my apps, device, then "open".

I do not see a way to add icon to my home screen.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 02:51 PM
    Have you tried this? go to http://amazon.com/getappstore on your browser on your phone and download the app store. See if that shows the icon after install. This would be to see the app store icon. If you want to see the individual apps icons that are already installed, you must uninstall them and then re-install them
    06-19-16 07:08 AM
    Go to System Settings > Parental Control then scroll down to the bottom of the page and enable the Amazon Store icon to show.

�σя gσ∂ ѕσ ℓσνє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂, тнαт нє gανє нιѕ σηℓу вєgσттєη ѕση, тнαт ωнσѕσєνєя вєℓιєνєтн ιη нιм ѕнσυℓ∂ ησт ρєяιѕн, вυт нανє єνєяℓαѕтιηg ℓι�є. נσнη 3:16
    06-19-16 10:47 AM
    Sorry, I missed something. Go to System Settings > Security and Privacy > Parental Control, next scroll down to the bottom of the page and enable the Amazon Store icon to show.

�σя gσ∂ ѕσ ℓσνє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂, тнαт нє gανє нιѕ σηℓу вєgσттєη ѕση, тнαт ωнσѕσєνєя вєℓιєνєтн ιη нιм ѕнσυℓ∂ ησт ρєяιѕн, вυт нανє єνєяℓαѕтιηg ℓι�є. נσнη 3:16
    06-19-16 10:50 AM
    The apps are installed in the system but there are no associated icons. The Amazon app store icon is present.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 10:09 PM
    None of you seem to be getting the problem. The Amazon App store is installed, the Android app is installed, but not shown on the home screen.

So you can open Amazon App store normally, and run the installed Android app from inside the App store, but the Android app does not create an icon on the home screen, so you can only open it through the app store.

I have the same problem. Crazy. If I try to uninstall the app, the Amazon store crashes.
    08-31-16 04:09 AM
    Try going to BlackBerry World and updating the BlackBerry Runtime for Android. I found this worked on a relatives z30. After doing this the icons reappeared.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 03:45 PM
    None of you seem to be getting the problem. The Amazon App store is installed, the Android app is installed, but not shown on the home screen.

So you can open Amazon App store normally, and run the installed Android app from inside the App store, but the Android app does not create an icon on the home screen, so you can only open it through the app store.

I have the same problem. Crazy. If I try to uninstall the app, the Amazon store crashes.
    See this post for an explanation of what is wrong:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lysis-1058115/

Then go to this link with your BlackBerry Browser, make sure it is not set to Desktop Mode, read the article and then follow the link in that article to the BlackBerry World Android Runtime Fix.
    http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English

NOTE: You MUST use your BlackBerry and it's default BlackBerry Browser app and you must follow the link off the BlackBerry KB article using the BlackBerry Browser app. The Browser app must also NOT be in desktop mode.
    Skipping any step or using any other browser app or a computer will result in DEAD LINKS.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 09-05-16 at 06:12 PM.
    09-01-16 04:39 PM