I have a Verizon Curve 8530 I want to use for music. It seems fully functional. I have done a security wipe and a full reload, but no Blackberry World can be found on the phone. I want to download a few apps including Nobex Radio. What can I do to get BB World onto this phone?
    06-16-16 12:06 PM
    Legacy BBOS devices such as the Curve require a BlackBerry-specific data plan (called BIS) to fully function.

They must be on such a plan to receive the service books that unlock many parts of the OS.
    06-16-16 01:07 PM
    http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/dev...tware/index.do

Here is BBW link for Over the air download.

Most of apps can work without Blackberry Internet Service. But to download form BBW you need to be conected via WiFi.
    07-13-16 02:19 AM
    So, yeah, this phone was never on my Verizon plan. Is there any other way to get BBW on here? I tried the full autoloader wipe, but to no avail. Do I have to have Verizon flip my Z1o to this phone for a period of time in order to get BBW to load?
    07-28-16 01:34 PM
    Link seems to have expired...is there a way to get BBW to load to the phone through my PC?
    07-28-16 01:36 PM