Hi, I'm a newbie, both to the site and BB in general. My issue is using my Storm with a BT headset. When I try to make voice dial calls with my headset while the phone is in my pocket (or my leather holster) sometimes the buttons or screen gets pressed and my phone hangs up. Is there a way to keep the screen or buttons locked while I'm using my headset?

I know that the obvious answer is to not have the phone in my pocket or holster while I make a call, but if I have to have the phone in my hand what's the point of using a BT headset?
    12-03-08 01:45 AM
    HI, I know this may souns rather dumb - but have you tried actually locking the phone?
    12-03-08 02:32 AM
    Get a holster with a "sleeper magnet". When you put it into this case the phone goes into sleep mode and the end button doesn't work then. Or net RIM to make the lock button work while in a call!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 03:07 AM
    In response to both of your comments, the phone is in locked mode when I make BT calls or receive calls, but then once connected the hard buttons and some screen buttons become active. Also, I got my holster from the Verizon store. How do I know if it has a sleeper magnet that works with the storm?
    12-03-08 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD