I had bought a 2nd hand bb p9982 and was using it for some time and after that I had forgotten my phone password and the phone got locked after several unsuccessful attempts and the phone got wiped but now it is asking for the original id by which the phone was set up and since I don't know the original owner I don't know the original id and my phone has become a dead brick and of no use just asks in put the original id. is there any way to get out of it so that I can use the phone again and save my money.

kindly anyone help me out in this
    06-08-16 02:25 PM
    Most likely it had a version of the OS that was installed sometime in the last year, which included BlackBerry Anti-Theft.... no way around it.

You can try reloading the OS with an autoloader, but if it's locked to that BBID... only that user or BlackBerry can unlock it.

Might could buy a Z10 and replace the "guts" or the key parts.
    Most likely it had a version of the OS that was installed sometime in the last year, which included BlackBerry Anti-Theft.... no way around it.

You can try reloading the OS with an autoloader, but if it's locked to that BBID... only that user or BlackBerry can unlock it.

Might could buy a Z10 and replace the "guts" or the key parts.
    06-08-16 02:32 PM