I'm running the Q10 (ver. 0.3.2.556 ) and I'm trying to access my own company's website. When I navigate to the domain, I get a message that says "Site Blocked. This site has been identified as a security risk and has been blocked to protect your privacy." It goes on to say, "The certificate to identify "my company's domain.com" has not been verified by a trusted source."

There is no option to add an exception for the domain.

Is there a way to manually add an exception to this certificate error?
    05-23-16 07:08 AM
    Is there no option that says continue anyway or add exception in the message? From what I recall, it was right below the warning previously.
    05-23-16 01:08 PM
    When I had that problem it was either because my date and time weren't set right, or my location was set wrong, i.e., 'Jakarta' when i got my new Z3 and wanted to get on the browser before checking all my settings first, not realizing my phone thinks I'm in Jakarta. I couldn't use DuckDuckGo because of the same problem you are having. apparently people in Jakarta can't use DuckDuckGo. You might also change your browser settings to show you as Chrome rather than BlackBerry if you still have a problem. Some websites don't want no BlackBerrys coming around, I kid you not.
    05-25-16 08:46 AM
    No. There is no option to set an exception. I know what you're referring to as I've seen that exception before, but the dialog I'm getting doesn't even offer an exception.
    05-30-16 09:57 PM
    I am having the exact same problem. I tweeted the website I was trying to get into (ricochet.media) and @BlackBerryHelp and the website said their certificate was common but that this was a recurring issue with BlackBerry. I just switched back from a Droid because I am tech savvy enough to deal with this kind of thing, but in this case it looks like I just can't go to certain websites because BlackBerry is being ridiculous and the answer from @BlackBerryHelp was also ridiculous.

#Frustrated
    06-25-16 09:30 PM
    Yeah when I had this issue my time and date had to be reset then sites worked again

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 09:19 AM
    You will have to wait for the next certificats update included in the 10.3.3 release (this month ?)... I have the same issue with Let's Encrypt certificates right now...
    06-27-16 04:25 PM