I got the text from Verizon for free visual voicemail. I followed the instructions for BlackBerry, but so far nothing has shown up on my phone after over an hour (it said it would take 5 minutes). Anyone have any luck?

I am surprised Verizon bothered to support this feature on the BlackBerry 10 phones!

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    05-17-16 07:35 PM
    i haven't gotten anything either than a voicemail message welcoming me to a 30-day free trial for Premium VIsual Voicemail. I don't think there's a separate app for it, i think you either view it in the phone app or in Blackberry Hub
    05-17-16 07:57 PM
    I got the text from Verizon for free visual voicemail. I followed the instructions for BlackBerry, but so far nothing has shown up on my phone after over an hour (it said it would take 5 minutes). Anyone have any luck?

I am surprised Verizon bothered to support this feature on the BlackBerry 10 phones!

Posted via CB10
    Do they know you actually have a Priv? If you follow a link to their site it only mentioned BB10 phones. So, the text might have been in error.
    05-17-16 09:20 PM
    Just got another text from Verizon that it is being setup.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 10:46 AM
    I used the visual voicemail before and gave up after a couple days. The service would disappear from my phone and the voice mails would not show up until I set it up again. Went back to youmail

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 01:09 PM
    I came here looking for just this thread!

...I followed the instructions for BlackBerry, but so far nothing has shown up on my phone ...
    I did the same thing many hours ago and got nothing. Tried turning on automatic updates in the Settings - still nothing. Tried a reboot - still nothing.

... I don't think there's a separate app for it, i think you either view it in the phone app or in Blackberry Hub...
    I saw a screenshot that definitely looked like an app - It certainly wasn't Hub-based. But, that could've been just for the setup and not actual retrieval. I think it would be awesome, but probably a pipe dream that it would be hub-integrated.
    05-18-16 10:37 PM
    It's not a new app. In the phone app you'll see a new tab along with All and Missed calls for voicemail. From there you're able to listen to your messages or read them.

I got the message as well and had the phone app open when the new tab appeared. I'm guessing that the basic visual voicemail comes with a preview of the premium service. I guess we'll know a month from now.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 06:38 AM
    I got this text message also and after I set it up I had to call my voice mail and set everything up again. Then the visual voice mail showed up as a 30 day trial to premium. I taped the three dots to the right and selected end trial and went back to basic visual voice mail.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 06:52 AM