Updated system on PRIV last night android version 6.0.1 and now when I start my truck, it's says bluetooth connected, but as soon as you go to use the device it is no longer connected. You can then manually reconnect and then as soon as you use device it is disconnected again. My brother has same issues in his truck with his latest update on his PRIV too.
    05-04-16 06:55 PM
    I'm having exactly the same issue with my PRIV following the update. The Bluetooth on the phone randomly shuts off and then turns back on again.

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Updated system on PRIV last night android version 6.0.1 and now when I start my truck, it's says bluetooth connected, but as soon as you go to use the device it is no longer connected. You can then manually reconnect and then as soon as you use device it is disconnected again. My brother has same issues in his truck with his latest update on his PRIV too.
    05-05-16 07:29 AM
    Odd. No issues here. Maybe try rebooting your device again. Hold down the power button until the phone starts to reboot (ignore the prompt).
    05-05-16 08:54 AM
    Unfortunately, I have tried that repeatedly with no success. It continues to disconnect frequently, shutting down the bluetooth in the phone. It happens with all of my bluetooth devices (have tried re-pairing all of them as well).
    05-05-16 06:29 PM
    Since tha marshmallow update my Plantronics keep loosing connection
    05-09-16 07:53 PM
    For about a month now, my PRIV BlueTooth would connect to the car, but it will disconnect after 30 seconds. I tried resetting the BlueTooth connection. I tried factory reset the car system by disconnecting the battery. I tried removing all the apps that were installed recently. None worked.
    I refused to do a factory reset of my PRIV.
    Today, I went to the BlueTooth setting for the paired device on the PRIV. Unchecked the "Message Access". It works!!!

Like to share with you all PRIV users about it.

I think the problem is PRIV is too secure!!!
    10-14-17 05:57 PM