I am glad I have it (Fmini) downloaded before it seems to have been pulled? Or whatever happened?....

Anybody else using F MINI facebook client and see how awesome it is?...

Sure the icons could use a little freshening up but everything else is spot on and just works with BB10 perfect-o-!

Now it's gone when I went to drop that 5 star review!....

LMK, Catch

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 12:15 PM
    Might be a question you should direct to the developer. Only reason BlackBerry wold pull it is if FaceBook asked them to by legal communications, informing them that the developer was using code or API that they weren't suppose too.

But more likely that developer has simply moved on, and got tired of support questions so they pulled their app.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    04-29-16 01:22 PM
    Might be a question you should direct to the developer. Only reason BlackBerry wold pull it is if FaceBook asked them to by legal communications, informing them that the developer was using code or API that they weren't suppose too.

But more likely that developer has simply moved on, and got tired of support questions so they pulled their app.
    Well I am damn glad I downloaded it prior as it is superb! Have u tried it? It's native I believe so don't know how to share.

Why did BBW pull F Mini facebook client, A.K.A. Thee best facebook client available at the moment fo-img_20160429_114259.png

Why did BBW pull F Mini facebook client, A.K.A. Thee best facebook client available at the moment fo-img_20160429_114310.png

Why did BBW pull F Mini facebook client, A.K.A. Thee best facebook client available at the moment fo-img_20160429_114332.png

Why did BBW pull F Mini facebook client, A.K.A. Thee best facebook client available at the moment fo-img_20160429_114350.png

On that note how do you pulls a .bar file, is it possible? I want to pull tunein as I think it will work on the PPSE if sideloaded yet N/A in the store only for Q10 with same 1:1 screen, hmm..

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 01:28 PM
    I had fmini and tried to uninstall some apps, then reinstall but it was no longer available. I'm still using native fb before update, and f5 as a backup, f5 looks better than mini in my opinion, but I think mini was better on battery,data,etc

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 01:44 PM
    I had fmini and tried to uninstall some apps, then reinstall but it was no longer available. I'm still using native fb before update, and f5 as a backup, f5 looks better than mini in my opinion, but I think mini was better on battery,data,etc

Posted via CB10
    I love mini is so BB10 ish and just works! And yea that battery life! It's superb, want to know why it's pulled! If he hacked an API he wasn't suppose to (not saying he did) good for him but then we need to find a way to "pull" a bar fine to Share F mini with everyone. He really has something great with Fmini!

It's a mystery!

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 01:47 PM
    I think you can extract it using sachisi. Not sure, but another app"facepro" Is new, costs but it's native and will be decent once all the bugs are worked out. Spoke with dev and he's pretty active on it right now.

Check out FacePro in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59992852

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 02:24 PM
    I think you can extract it using sachisi. Not sure, but another app"facepro" Is new, costs but it's native and will be decent once all the bugs are worked out. Spoke with dev and he's pretty active on it right now.

Check out FacePro in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59992852

Posted via CB10
    I will get it now, bought F plus was less then impressed. Mini still mostly impressed. I will try to pull the bar file if anyone wants it and it is possible!...

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 01:21 AM
    Luckily I didn't update facebook on my Passport Silver Edition and I'm still running the native app. I tried all of the alternatives when it was announced the native facebook app would stop working. I wasn't impressed by any of them. They all had different issues.

The native app works fine for my mobile needs. Anything more, I use my computer. I'm at my desk for the better part of 8 hours while at work and then I'm at home with my wife and newborn daughter.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 04:55 AM
    Only bad thing bout the native fb (for me) is it crashes when trying to view my page, but I don't goto my page that much anyways. I mostly keep it for the instant notifications and messenger. When it stops working 100% ill prolly use f5 and poll notifications using feedminder

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 06:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, I am going to see if I can pull F mini and share this awesome facebook .bar file. I hope it works!... I used them all, dunt dunt dunt, not sure who the dev is being it was pulled. Let me see if it's within F mini aka the greatest native facebook that was once avail imo! I still wish I knew why was pulled it had some stuff going on that others seem to not be able to so and battery drain was so tiny!...

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 05:05 PM