I have the Bridge app with a Pebble Classic and the BBM notifications aren't coming through except with the Learn mode enabled.

So under the HUB account notifications

BBM notifications ENABLED
    Learn New BBM contacts ENABLED
    -I will get the BBM notifications with the ID number and a message telling me to set the id from the app.

BBM notifications ENABLED
    Learn New BBM contacts DISABLED
    -Nothing comes through

Any ideas? Thanks
    04-28-16 01:34 PM
    Hi, I'm the developer of Bridge.

BlackBerry doesn't provide an API to access BBM messages, so my app Bridge uses a hack to achieve this. As it's a hack, you'll need to do some homework before it works. Here's the steps you need to do :
    1) Go in Bridge app, swipe down from top and select Settings. Expand Hub accounts notifications and enable both "BBM notifications" and "Learn new BBM contacts" options.
    2) Open BBM app and find a BBM contact or group you are interested in getting notifications from. Write anything to that contact/group and send the message. You'll instantly receive notifications on your Pebble/Vector that includes a contact ID.
    3) Return in Bridge app, click on the "Add BBM contact ID" button in Settings page, name that contact and enter the contact ID when prompted.
    4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all contacts/groups you'd like to receive notifications from.
    5) Once done, go back to Bridge Settings page and disable "Learn new BBM contacts" option, but keep "BBM notifications" enabled.

You'll now receive notifications on your Pebble/Vector when someone from your list of contacts ID writes a new message. Also, make sure to revisit the setting named "Do Not Disturb When Screen Is ON" under "Do Not Disturb" section, just remember that if this option is enabled, you'll not receive BBM notifications on your Pebble/Vector if you're actively using the device.

If you have any other questions, I recommend you use the official Bridge thread to make sure I see your post : http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1051135

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 10:48 PM