So somehow my work email icon was deleted from the main icon page. So the only way I can see my emails is to go into the "Messages" icon and browse through all my email, SMS, MMS, etc.

Anyone have any idea how to get my work email icon back because I can't find it anywhere!
    12-02-08 07:45 AM
    So somehow my work email icon was deleted from the main icon page. So the only way I can see my emails is to go into the "Messages" icon and browse through all my email, SMS, MMS, etc.

Anyone have any idea how to get my work email icon back because I can't find it anywhere!
    Options -> General Options -> SMS and Email Inboxes -> Separate.
    12-02-08 08:13 AM
    Yes, I know that trick. That's not the problem. They were seperate to begin with and I somehow deleted the email icon. I tried combining them and then uncombining them in hopes that it would bring back my email icon. It didn't.
    12-02-08 10:10 AM
    I did the same thing with my Applications folder. The following procedure brought it back, so it might work in your case:
    Home Screen > Options > Reset Icon Arrangement

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 10:16 AM
    I didn't know you could actually delete it.. sure it's not hidden?
    12-02-08 10:23 AM
    SPEBSQSA - Thanks! Worked perfectly! By the way, my dad was very involved in SPEBSQSA and Sweet Adelines before he passed away.
    12-02-08 10:24 AM
    Resend your service books. It should come back once you do that.
    12-02-08 10:24 AM
    I didn't know you could actually delete it.. sure it's not hidden?
    I hunted everywhere and couldn't find it. The reset brought it back though, so all is well now.
    12-02-08 10:25 AM
    Hi:

I don't know if this will help, but my icon was also missing after setting up my corporate email. My personal email icon was showing. I did a battery pull for another reason, and magically, my corporate mail icon showed up.

Joe
    12-02-08 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD