T-Mobile is the Official Wireless Sponsor of Major League Baseball

Must sign up between April 3 and 10.

MLB.TV Premium Starts April 3-img_20160331_212140.png

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
    Uzi and Denise in Los Angeles like this.
    04-02-16 11:03 AM
    sounds like fun!
    04-02-16 12:29 PM
    Lol. When I try to visit this page on my Q10, my 4GLTE (preceded by the BB logo) turns to 4GLTE without the BB logo, then 4glte. TMO effectively kills my data plan for the brief second this page tries to load! How Uncarrier /s

I believe this is happening because I have a grandfathered plan...and they don't want this offer to extend to grandfathered customers. Not surprising, given how "carrier" TMO has been when it comes to dealing with their grandfathered customers. In my experience, even AT&T has been better in this regard.
    04-03-16 01:12 PM
    Lol. When I try to visit this page on my Q10, my 4GLTE (preceded by the BB logo) turns to 4GLTE without the BB logo, then 4glte. TMO effectively kills my data plan for the brief second this page tries to load! How Uncarrier /s

I believe this is happening because I have a grandfathered plan...and they don't want this offer to extend to grandfathered customers. Not surprising, given how "carrier" TMO has been when it comes to dealing with their grandfathered customers. In my experience, even AT&T has been better in this regard.
    The page isn't working for me on my Nexus 6 either. I don't have a grandfathered plan but the page keeps telling me to turn off my WiFi and try again. But I don't have my WiFi on.
    04-03-16 01:30 PM
    The page isn't working for me on my Nexus 6 either. I don't have a grandfathered plan but the page keeps telling me to turn off my WiFi and try again. But I don't have my WiFi on.
    Is there a peek equivalent that you can try, to see what's happening with the network coverage indicator while the page is "loading?"

Edit: also, are you getting a "page not found" error with a botched foul out gif, or a network error that doesn't load anything? If it's the former, you may be typing MLB.com/T-Mobile. Try everything in lowercase.
    Last edited by raino; 04-03-16 at 01:47 PM.
    j21jam6 likes this.
    04-03-16 01:36 PM
    Is there a peek equivalent that you can try, to see what's happening with the network coverage indicator while the page is "loading?"

Edit: also, are you getting a "page not found" error with a botched foul out gif, or a network error that doesn't load anything? If it's the former, you may be typing MLB.com/T-Mobile. Try everything in lowercase.
    I actually went to the site through the link they sent me. My LTE signal is remaining but I'm getting a page that instructs me to turn off my WiFi and try again. It's a T-Mobile page and the page intended to instruct you to use their cell signal to get the promotion. The problem is my WiFi is off so it should work.
    04-03-16 02:01 PM
    Here's what I'm getting...
    04-03-16 02:02 PM
    Right. I'm getting that too. The URL changes to t-mobile dot com/offer/mlb.html?=NOT_ON_NETWORK

But when I do kill my WiFi, the aforementioned "network" cycling happens.

Edit: just noticed that the URL briefly changes to mlb.com/redeem/offer, but then the page fails to load with an "Unknown Network Error."
    04-03-16 02:05 PM
    Right. I'm getting that too. The URL changes to t-mobile dot com/offer/mlb.html?=NOT_ON_NETWORK

But when I do kill my WiFi, the aforementioned "network" cycling happens.

Edit: just noticed that the URL briefly changes to mlb.com/redeem/offer, but then the page fails to load with an "Unknown Network Error."
    Very annoying. This is a great offer and I fully intend to get it.
    raino likes this.
    04-03-16 02:16 PM
    https://secure.mlb.com/enterworkflow...rce=**********

Try this link. Copy and Paste, except remove the ********** at the end and replace it with your ten digit phone number.

Maybe it'll work.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
    04-03-16 07:21 PM
    Also try it using your private browser.

04-03-16 07:22 PM
    No problems on my end. Well except I don't watch baseball. Should I join for yucks?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 04:11 PM
    https://secure.mlb.com/enterworkflow...rce=**********

Try this link. Copy and Paste, except remove the ********** at the end and replace it with your ten digit phone number.

Maybe it'll work.
    Thanks. I tried that, and while it shows "You are already signed up. Sign in to your MLB.com Account to start streaming live baseball," except when I try to do anything, it says I don't have MLB TV.
    04-04-16 04:12 PM
    Did anyone get it?
    04-05-16 06:02 PM
    EDIT: I am on my PC, in no way connecting through T-Mobile, and the Copy/Paste link works.

EDIT AGAIN: I guess the link doesn't work like I thought. I created a new account from my PC and verified it, but it did not include MLB.TV Premium. I guess it needs to go through T-Mobile servers and create a cookie? Good luck.

I got it. Already watched some of a couple games. Used the MLB.TV roku channel to stream. Real nice. You can even choose an inning to start watching.

As far as the link I put up second, I used a private browser to access it, I even used a number that was not even T-mobile. (for the **********)

It works.

Last edited by preacher2b; 04-05-16 at 07:26 PM.
    04-05-16 07:06 PM
    Okay, so I got on my Passport and went to the t-mobile promo page. It gives a link to http://prod.tmobile2016.promo.mlb.co..._Y5S6GDCNP4552

I turned off my WiFi and followed the link. I was then able to sign in using the second login I created from my PC. The page the said I can visit the MLB.com site to begin streaming.

I'm simply trying to attempt different procedures so maybe if other methods have not worked, maybe this one will?

BTW I have the Family Plan, 4 lines for $120 at 10GB/month. It was a fairly recent promo that has come and gone, but I believe it is currently active.

04-05-16 07:58 PM
    Reading the Reddit chatter on MLB, they use your GPS to determine blackouts. I don't think bb10 has a GPS app to move your apparent location.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 02:41 AM
    I was able to redeem the offer on my Nexus 5.

The wifi shut off warning happened to me also. Last few years too. The webpage needs to use a cellular signal versus wifi so they know you are using Tmobile's network to redeem the offer.

Passport (red)/Z30-5/Z10-3/Nexus 5 (6.0)
    04-06-16 12:38 PM
    Okay, so I got on my Passport and went to the t-mobile promo page. It gives a link to http://prod.tmobile2016.promo.mlb.co..._Y5S6GDCNP4552

I turned off my WiFi and followed the link. I was then able to sign in using the second login I created from my PC. The page the said I can visit the MLB.com site to begin streaming.

I'm simply trying to attempt different procedures so maybe if other methods have not worked, maybe this one will?
    I tried that link too, it did not work for me (in the same way mlb.com/t-mobile didn't.) Since you are able to load this on a Passport, I'm guessing it isn't a BB10 vs. others thing. So I think it has to do with my plan.

Reading the Reddit chatter on MLB, they use your GPS to determine blackouts. I don't think bb10 has a GPS app to move your apparent location.
    There's no third app involved. The MLB app leverages device GPS to determine your location, and that's present on the BB10 as well. You just need to have Location turned on.
    04-06-16 12:42 PM
    Great thing about this years' offer is that you get the Premium package for free. Past years, you only received MLB At Bat. This gave you access to the app and only the "game of the day". The premium package gives you full access, all radio and tv broadcasts (excluding local tv broadcasts). The local blackouts suck. I do not have cable so I can't watch the Dodgers or Angels unless I go out to a bar or buy tix to the game. Regardless a great frickin deal, ($120 I think).

04-06-16 12:44 PM
    raino, as for your issue, only customers on a Simple Choice plan are eligible for this offer. Sorry.

raino likes this.
    04-06-16 12:45 PM
    raino, as for your issue, only customers on a Simple Choice plan are eligible for this offer. Sorry.
    Figured as much. Thanks for the confirmation.

I still don't get why they have to kill the data transmission when I'm trying to access mlb.com/t-mobile. Don't let me sign up, but let me at least visit the website! It's kinda scary too that they can do this.
    04-06-16 02:19 PM
    Have you tried accessing the site with cell off and WiFi on? Just wondering what results from that.
    04-07-16 02:57 PM
    Have you tried accessing the site with cell off and WiFi on? Just wondering what results from that.
    I get the same page grover5 got in his screenshot.
    04-07-16 03:36 PM
    Thanks. Makes sense now, since it's a Tmobile promo that authenticates eligibility by making sure you are using their service (ip address or whatever networks protocols are used).

04-07-16 05:04 PM
33 12