Hi, I wonder wich is the BB10 device having most success in terms of selling nowadays..I want to buy a porsche design, or a z30 or the Passport, but I want to buy something that is not going to be discontinued due to poor sales...
    03-24-16 08:44 AM
    They are all going to be discontinued, they have basically given up on BB10
    03-24-16 08:53 AM
    not sure any would be worth a buy right now...the passport has the best chance going forward but that is still really expensive IMO
    03-24-16 09:21 AM
    Hi, I wonder wich is the BB10 device having most success in terms of selling nowadays..I want to buy a porsche design, or a z30 or the Passport, but I want to buy something that is not going to be discontinued due to poor sales...
    At the moment, it looks like no more BlackBerry 10 devices will be made (This May change Though)

So, no matter what device you choose it will be supported for the same length of time as the Passport SE or BlackBerry Z10.

I would get a P'9982 just because the design is so awesome, but the battery life isn't too great.

Best Advice, purchase a BlackBerry Priv and you will be supported to a long long time.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    03-24-16 10:11 AM
    Probably the Z10 just because they stupidly produced so many of them. But almost all of them were sold at a huge loss because they couldn't move them otherwise.

Like man, why the hell did they think they were gonna just magically sell millions of units with no marketing and such poor brand image.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 10:29 AM
    I still think the Passport is the best BlackBerry I ever owned. Big screen, never lags, decent camera, runs most google apps (with Cobalts help) and just feels right even after a year or more

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    dgzagm and Rallyfia like this.
    03-24-16 10:34 AM
    It's likely at this rate that all BlackBerry 10 devices will be discontinued. There has been no good news or signs of any future for it for the last few years.
    03-24-16 11:35 AM
    The passport was $300 on sale at BlackBerry in February. Why worry about whether something is discontinued or not? People who won't buy it cuz it won't be there are causing the lack of sales driving it out of production. It's either worth it or its not. I don't see any of them being outdated. My Passport is my current favorite!
    03-24-16 08:21 PM
    New OS on the way and devices that will handle future development are Classic and Passport. BlackBerry is investing heavily in this direction. Next Friday they will announce results and push forward.

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    03-25-16 05:50 AM
    Maybe they will release a new BlackBerry pager running BB10 .Back to the future .
    03-25-16 05:54 AM
    Blackberry no dey try for this area sha, (giving up on their devices with short time) it's very discouraging.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 12:08 PM
    Well Blackberry just announced they will price drop the PRIVE. Now that's great news if you live anywhere else but Canada...the "birthplace" of Blackberry. JC, you are doing one fantastic job of driving the final nails in the Blackberry device coffin and I'll bet you didn't hammer your finger not once. You alone have master the scuttling of this fantastic ship called "Blackberry " Shame on you!
    04-08-16 07:28 AM
    This is still not confirmed fully and we been here before? Link? Also I been noticing some major positive changes in BBW with new 2016 apps like Linphone and many more!...

My choice to OP question, get a Blackberry Passport SE right from BlackBerry best choice I ever made if it somehow broke which I think is impossible as it is a tank, if buy a new PPSE not a priv!

My two cents, catch

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 11:21 PM
    This is still not confirmed fully and we been here before? Link? Also I been noticing some major positive changes in BBW with new 2016 apps like Linphone and many more!...

My choice to OP question, get a Blackberry Passport SE right from BlackBerry best choice I ever made if it somehow broke which I think is impossible as it is a tank, if buy a new PPSE not a priv!

My two cents, catch

Posted via CB10
    No new BB10 devices, 2 Android devices planned for this year.
    http://m.thenational.ae/business/tec...rtphone-market

*C5303
    04-09-16 12:43 AM

My two cents, catch

Posted via CB10
    They have moved to Android,
    OS releases are down to one minor a year,
    Watch chens interviews, he all but confirms it.

A few new Apps doesn't mean BB10 will be supported
    04-09-16 10:56 AM
    Supporting BB10OS is part of the strategy as a lot of enterprise customers are on BB10 besides the public. Also with recent price adjustments devices like Classic and Passport become very attractive for enterprise. Remember also 2 BB10 OS updates on the way. All this besides mid range Android devices for consumer market.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 04:34 AM
    "Best selling BlackBerry" is as much an accomplishment as "world's shortest giant".
    04-14-16 09:43 PM
    1. It is the end of he road for BB10 devices.
    2. Like you I would like to know, outside of the Z10 which BB10 device sold the most units?
    04-15-16 01:43 AM
    "Best selling BlackBerry" is as much an accomplishment as "world's shortest giant".
    *World's tallest midget.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 12:41 PM
    I guess your question was not answered here. Perhaps that might be an answer if you asked BlackBerry directly. I would love to know the answer as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 10:13 AM