The subject pretty much sums it up. I just received my Phantom Skinz today and had a good friend of mine help with the install. He's insanely anal and has a magnificent attention to detail, all of which I lack.

However, it's been about 5 hours since the install and I'm not sure that I'm completely satisfied, especially after checking out photos from some of the other users. The main screen looks great, but the back and sides seem to have some streaking and "fuzziness" that are bugging the crap out of me.

So...if you're in Florida, preferably the Central part and have some experience, I'd love to hire you to help me out. Thanks to Phantom Skinz awesome deal, I have an extra one and would like to see a cleaner install.

Any takers?
    12-01-08 07:39 PM
    Depending on what exactly the fuzziness looks like, it might be something that will clear up up in a day or two. When you did the install, did you just use plain water, or did you add a bit of soap solution (I think PS now is suggesting baby wash) to it? When I put Phantom Skinz on my old BB 8820, I had some fuzziness that wouldn't go away when I did the first set using just water, but I did the second set using water plus a drop of dish soap, and that worked out much better - the soap breaks up the surface tension of the water, making it less likely to cluster up into small droplets underneath the skin.
    12-01-08 07:49 PM
    When you did the install, did you just use plain water, or did you add a bit of soap solution (I think PS now is suggesting baby wash) to it?
    I did just use plain water. Perhaps that's the problem.

Thanks for the tip...
    12-01-08 08:00 PM
    It should still clear up within 24hrs.
    12-01-08 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD