Blackberry Blend was giving me issues today so i decided to uninstall and reinstall the application. A trip to the blackberry blend website revealed the Blend download is no longer available. BlackBerry Blend ? Desktop Software for BlackBerry - EN - United States

When you scroll down to the bottom of this page: (BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry OS Software - EN - United States) I find this:

Important Notice:

BlackBerry will no longer be providing updates, including security updates, for BlackBerry Desktop Software. It will continue to be available for download, but there will be no technical support available.

If you have been using this software without issues, then you can continue to use BlackBerry Desktop Manager. However, BlackBerry will not be providing any updates to add features or fix issues, including security issues.

Wait, What! No security updates? Does this mean the end to all BB10 development?
    03-06-16 06:27 PM
    Blackberry Desktop is for BBOS devices, not BB10.

The downloads for Blend and Link still appear ok to me.
    03-06-16 06:30 PM
    You're looking at the legacy desktop application. That died long ago.
    03-06-16 06:31 PM
    For some reason I can't navigate to the blend download link. The actual software is not there. If someone can provide a working link to the blend download?

Posted via CB10
    Blue787 likes this.
    03-06-16 06:56 PM
    http://us.blackberry.com/software/de...rry-blend.html

Protip: Google can often take you right where you want to go.

Posted via CB10
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    03-06-16 07:22 PM
    Have you tried downloading it?
    03-07-16 09:15 AM
    Blackberry Blend no longer available & Blackberry Desktop Link EOL-img_20160312_072609.png

Like I mentioned, that link goes to the "Desktop Software ". Blend nowhere to be found.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 06:27 AM
    Same link if I'm correct, it installs all of them (or updates)

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 
    Last edited by Erik_1991; 03-12-16 at 10:32 AM.
    03-12-16 06:32 AM
    Disconnect your phone from your PC/laptop.

Reconnect it. Your phone will give you the option if you want to install the drivers. Click on install drivers.
    Follow the instructions on your phone (it will tell you to open a blackberry drive on your pc/laptop).

Install Link and blend from there.

Posted Via CB10 from Z30 OS 10.3.2.2836 
    MBrettH likes this.
    03-12-16 06:33 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160312_072609.png 
Views:	537 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	393949

Like I mentioned, that link goes to the "Desktop Software ". Blend nowhere to be found.

Posted via CB10
    Blend, Desktop app and drivers all installed with same installer. Just download it and install anyway.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 08:26 PM
    Just moved from XP to Win 10. I have a Blackberry Leap with the latest software OS 10.3+
    BlackBerry Blend will download but won't recognise device. When I look into it I find the version of Blend I am downloading is for Vista.
    Blend worked ok with XP. Any help appreciated
    05-29-16 07:15 AM
    i just tried blend and it wouldn't connect for me either. I though I did everything right.
    07-01-16 09:30 AM
    Just moved from XP to Win 10. I have a Blackberry Leap with the latest software OS 10.3+
    BlackBerry Blend will download but won't recognise device. When I look into it I find the version of Blend I am downloading is for Vista.
    Blend worked ok with XP. Any help appreciated
    This is the version you should be using: BlackBerry 10 Desktop Software Installer v1.2.0.52 (Windows OS). I would uninstall the current version on your PC, restart the computer, and begin with the fresh install from the download link above.
    07-01-16 11:42 AM
    This is the version you should be using: BlackBerry 10 Desktop Software Installer v1.2.0.52 (Windows OS). I would uninstall the current version on your PC, restart the computer, and begin with the fresh install from the download link above.
    Will the version you sent let me connect without having to use the USB cord?

Q10SQN100-5/10.3.2.2789 ...posted via CB10 app
    07-06-16 04:15 PM
    It's all over folks, time to move on, this lack of Blend support sealed it for me. Will hold onto a Samsung A5 until the Surface Phone or the MSFT+HP consumer edition phone comes out. It was really nice being a loyal customer for so many years, being stabbed in the back doesn't feel that a nice though. Thanks for the memories and devices over the years, life has moved on, so has BlackBerry, and so must I. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Cheers !
    11-25-16 11:28 PM
    hi semine, until a while ago, i used the blend, the link and was also able to access my device as an external USB storage drive.
    I am not able to use any of that anymore and can't access my data for a transfer to my pc through the link or as USB connection
    either.
    I have uninstalled blend and link. Now, when I try to install "BlackBerry 10 Desktop Software Installer v1.2.0.52 (Windows OS). "
    it says I already have all the updated software and doesn't proceed with the installation.
    I have deleted all blackberry software folders from system drive and also from the registry, done rebooting. but still, i can't install
    the desktop software.
    any help is very welcome. thanks in advance. cheers!
    02-16-17 11:28 AM