Trying to convince myself to bite the bullet and pick up a Priv this week from Tmo. Went to my local Corp Tmo store, production run date was 1/18/16 so think would have been the ones with bugs worked out(?), also had $200 in accessories but didn't get a break down of what they are? Any help out there? Was told not aware of overheating problems with latest production run of these phones

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 01:57 PM
    The reviews on the T-Mo website seem very positive. I don't know what accessories are being offered.
    02-10-16 02:05 PM
    I went to a T-mo when I was in town yesterday to lay hands on one for the first time. Sweet handset!

The store had no 'included' accessories, but the sign said $250 of accessories only 10/month for 24 months. On the bright side there was a live demo handset on the wall with all the other primo phones. The clerk had never really played with one (young kid with an iPhone?!), and was pretty impressed watching me put it through its paces and show him some features. He then went to the phone review site he likes and was astonished at how good the reviews were.

I didn't know to ask for a production run date. Helpful information!

My conundrum is where to buy. I suppose I should start a thread though, rather than hijack yours .
    02-10-16 06:03 PM
    I bought mine on launch day, when I was updating and installing all the apps it got pretty warm but afterwards it cooled down. After having it 2 weeks I have no regrets on the purchase. I'm a realtor and I live on my phone, the battery is a beast and lasts easily through the day, the hub is not exactly like the BB10 version but it's close. As far as the heating issue when playing games it gets warm but no more than the galaxy 6 does, I have no clicking issue with the screen or mushy back. I really don't use the physical keyboard, but I do show it off. I didn't get any accessories when I bought mine, and I just checked tmobile, it didn't say anything about it. Let's us know which free accessories they offer.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-10-16 06:14 PM