Hi everybody. First time BB user and lovin it.

My question is:

Is there a way to sync my yahoo calendar to the BB storm calendar so that future reminders will be shown and written when I open my BB calendar?

Basically i want to write and take care of all my appointments on yahoo then sync them to my BB so that i can see future appt. through my BB calendar....

Thanks for all the help.
    11-30-08 04:35 PM
    I don't believe there is a way to do it with yahoo. However, if you switch over to google, google has a product called google sync which will sync your calendars and contacts with your phone.
    11-30-08 04:49 PM
    blackberry will sync yahoo calendar through desktop manager, though it doesn't seem to work if you're on the new yahoo beta calendar.
    11-30-08 04:58 PM
    Yes, BB Manager will sync your Yahoo contacts and Calendar.

Synchronize --> Synchronization

You can then choose to sync your Yahoo items by providing your login id and password.

If you do your contacts, make sure you have all your contacts in Yahoo, or all of your contacts on your BB, otherwise when you do a 2 way sync, you will essentially duplicate all of your items by putting all of your BB items in Yahoo and all of your Yahoo items on your BB.

Hope this helps.

I downloaded my Yahoo list to a .csv file. Then I took all of my items from my Blackberry and made sure they were on the .csv file. Once everything was on the .csv file, I deleted EVERYTHING from my Yahoo contacts list and from my BB. I then uploaded the .csv file to yahoo, connected my BB and there you go.
    Last edited by limjelo; 11-30-08 at 05:11 PM.
    11-30-08 05:09 PM
    Still confused...

Do I need to DL Yahoo sync?

Dont know anything about csv file.
    11-30-08 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD