Anyone tried out any games on the Storm yet? I am looking for Tetris or something of the like. I find that BrickBreaker is much more difficult on the Storm than it was with a trackball.
    11-30-08 04:27 PM
    Trying to get the latest update seems to the biggest and best game going fella, lol!
    11-30-08 04:46 PM
    So far I have had no luck with getting games that worked on previous blackberrys. On my dare I could ghetto instal just about any flash game but I don't think that would work on here because it doesn't have flash. Right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 04:51 PM
    lol DazT, that made me chuckle
    11-30-08 04:51 PM
    i played the pre storm nintaii on the storm, was cool but only half screen...I just ordered the storm version and i'm waiting the email back...its a fun game and if you like tetris you should definitely get it. It makes you think more and is just as fun
    11-30-08 04:54 PM
    BrickBreaker is great, but this and Wordmole make the game list rather short. Are there any websites with games that the Storm can handle? Some puzzles like the ones in Nintendo DS can be both interesting and useful. What I'd also like to know is whether the games vary in the UK and US versions.
    11-30-08 05:20 PM
    Already got .75 so I am lookin for a solid game to add.
    11-30-08 05:47 PM
    I've been trying to find some good free games, and the basically do not exist. Gosh I am cheap. :-)
    11-30-08 05:50 PM
    I just want solitare for now and possibly a good rpg
    11-30-08 05:55 PM
    I did notice here on crackberry they do have some games for the Storm
    11-30-08 05:57 PM
    The crackberry games are on par with freeware. I could never see paying for them. It sucks that bb is already limited compared to like windows mobile when it comes to games and apps and storm users can't even use most bb software yet. Hopefully some free games or some worth paying for will come our soon. Keep looking

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 02:55 AM
    I am hoping and looking forward to someone releasing a SNES or GBA emulator to come out for the storm. Now that I would pay for.
    12-01-08 03:02 AM
    yah its crazy paying like 5 bucks for tic tac toe .. seriously.. with my iphone every app that we have to pay for with the storm was free. ughh that is one thing im going to miss
    12-01-08 03:13 AM
    that was definetly one nice thing about the iPhone is the amount of free apps however the thing about the iPhone is that there was a crap ton of apps but there was a crap ton that were useless ...

some of the games were cool though. but a app to put lips on the screen so you can hold the phone in front of your mouth and have fake lips? seriously
    12-01-08 03:18 AM
    ive been playing with my friends itouch alot and it is LOADED with all kinds of awesome great quality free games. Alot of them even use the accelerometer in pretty complex ways. Whens this gonna happen for the storm!!?
    12-01-08 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD