Hello, fellow BB10 users!
    In addition to my original ideas posted here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...system-853953/ many of which have been implemented already in some ways, I've come up with some fresh ones to further improve BlackBerry 10 OS:

1) Implement swipe from left to right on virtual keyboard to toggle input languages just like swipe from right to left erases words. That will be the efficiency BlackBerry is known for!

2) In keyboard: make ‎voice dictation language switch automatically according to the typing language that's currently chosen for the keyboard.

3) Add Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other widely spoken languages to Voice language in BlackBerry ‎assistant.

4) BlackBerry Assistant has bugs. It randomly and often stops giving voice responses. The only thing that fixes it is to change the voice language of the app to English UK and set Voice response to OFF, restart the phone, change back to Voice response ON, language to English US‎, - restart the phone again. This information should help to resolve this annoying issue.

5) When no time-specific appointments are scheduled for the day, ALL-day events for that day should show up as a list on the calendar active frame - up to 6 of them.

6) Also make‎ up to 6 tasks that are due for today fit as a list on the Remember app active frame ‎(even if you have to make the font smaller) - currently only 2 upcoming tasks fit on the active frame with a lot of wasted space.

7) For all-day events in Calendar add a customizable reminder that can be set for any time in the morning.

8) Drafts folder syncs only in 1 direction (if you started to create email on website you can finish it on BlackBerry).
    But! If you started to create email on BlackBerry it does NOT sync to online server so you can NOT finish it on website).
    This is unacceptable for business phones like BlackBerry and should get fixed immediately. I use Gmail.

9) BBM voice chat not efficient enough. Relocate the RED button to send voice notes next to Send message button. Currently we have to go through:
    a. press paperclip button
    b. press microphone tab
    c. press and hold red button to record voice note
    With my suggestion sending a voice note will be super easy increasing productivity and saving time:
    press and hold new red microphone button next to the Send message button to record voice note.
    ======================
    Also when will we see video calls capability added to Android and iOS BBM? It's taking much longer than it should. People are getting tired of waiting. At least give us a beta version.

10) With videos, add ability to shrink videos in size so they can be shared over BBM.

11) Develop a NATIVE app for connecting and integrating Western D‎igital My Cloud service to BlackBerry 10 OS. The same way you developed Connect to Dropbox, Connect to OneDrive, Connect to Box there should be Connect to WD My cloud app. It is used for storing files on your own personal cloud rather than public one. People who depend on BlackBerry security and privacy protection will very much appreciate this new added feature.

12) Add to Calculator Converter Fuel economy the following:
    MPG to L/100km. L/100km is the measure of fuel economy used in Europe instead of km/L that's currently there. It was present on earlier builds of OS but gave totally wrong results, then totally removed. Please add it back with correct conversion results.

13) open APIs for developers so they can add ability to turn OFF Wi-Fi automatically (in addition to already available turn ON) based on geolocation for apps such as GeoToolBox and others.

14) open APIs for developers to allow apps such as Parrot Pro to record full conversation (both parties of a phone call) while using a Bluetooth headset.

15) Print To Go software for PC does not work on Windows 10, it was working fine on Windows 7. Please make it compatible with new version of Windows ASAP. It is crucial for many businesses and people.

16) The dictionary on BlackBerry 10 needs to include much more words for ALL the languages so it doesn't suggest them as typos with red line under them. For example it is suggesting now that "Ukrainian" is a typo.‎ And this happens all the time even with regular English words.

17) Definitely add this feature in the next‎ Browser update. Users must be able to choose individually which data to clear: cache, cookies, form data, passwords, history. Right now we have a choice only between history and everything else. Most often users want to keep saved passwords and form data and clear everything else to speed up the browser.*
    It is not hard for programmers to implement and will be much appreciated by BlackBerry users.

If you agree with the above please like this article, repost it, comment, add more useful ideas and forward the link to this page to BlackBerry directly: [email protected] and [email protected]

Thank you.
    Vitali
    BBM Channel PIN: C00219413
    Last edited by Vito B; 01-30-16 at 04:25 PM.
    MadMarti likes this.
    01-22-16 12:06 AM
    Not being pessimistic and all but I think any ideas to improve BlackBerry 10 OS have been exhausted through the years. New features aren't coming, some native apps in dire need of updates, Built for BlackBerry has been killed, and a lot more. BlackBerry has moved on to Android, that's the reality.
    JeepBB, gfondeur and LSDBerry like this.
    01-22-16 01:08 AM
    Not being pessimistic and all but I think any ideas to improve BlackBerry 10 OS have been exhausted through the years. New features aren't coming, some native apps in dire need of updates, Built for BlackBerry has been killed, and a lot more. BlackBerry has moved on to Android, that's the reality.
    Hopefully it's only temporary they slowed down BB10 development until they earn some $ with Android.
    01-22-16 01:11 AM
    Hopefully it's only temporary they slowed down BB10 development until they earn some $ with Android.
    If I were you, I wouldn't get too hopeful. It's been three years since BlackBerry 10 has been released and the situation hasn't improved, just worsened. That's too long for BlackBerry to fix everything.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-22-16 01:14 AM
    If I were you, I wouldn't get too hopeful. It's been three years since BlackBerry 10 has been released and the situation hasn't improved, just worsened. That's too long for BlackBerry to fix everything.
    Only the time will tell.
    01-22-16 01:16 AM
    Only the time will tell.
    I bet BlackBerry know the saying "Time is Gold".
    Vito B likes this.
    01-22-16 01:31 AM
    Select all

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Vito B likes this.
    01-22-16 01:48 AM
    It's alright to make threads like this as long as you understand that it's fantasy.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB and gfondeur like this.
    01-22-16 01:54 AM
    It's alright to make threads like this as long as you understand that it's fantasy.
    Audacity of hope
    01-22-16 06:49 AM
    BlackBerry 10 browser:
    Definitely add this feature in the next‎ update. Users must be able to choose individually which data to clear: cache, cookies, form data, passwords, history. Right now we have a choice only between history and everything else. Most often users want to keep saved passwords and form data and clear everything else to speed up the browser.*
    It is not hard for programmers to implement and will be much appreciated by BlackBerry users. Thank you.
    01-28-16 08:25 AM
    Any gesture on the BlackBerry Passport keyboard that gives the keyboard the same sistem as on the trackpad from BlackBerry Classic. So you can navigate between apps and open the selected apps with the spacebar.

Multiscreen for BlackBerry Passport.

For the alltouch BlackBerry devices shortcuts on the virtual keyboard when you swipe it from the bottom in the home menu.

Posted via CB10
    Vito B and LSDBerry like this.
    01-28-16 12:20 PM
    Select all
    Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Definitely agree!
    04-06-16 10:40 PM
    I think it is madness that the passport KB doesn't function in the same way that the trackpad on the Classic, i.e. with a mouse pointer. It must be such a small software tweak to add a mouse driver.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 03:37 AM