It only happens a few times here and there, but when I click a button on the home screen I get a LIGHTNING BOLT behind it and it goes away. I have a custom background up, is there still a default behind it? and can it be removed?
    Last edited by MrLorence; 11-30-08 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Retardation
    11-30-08 01:02 PM
    You mean lightning (see) not thunder (hear).

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/ori...screen-103063/
    11-30-08 01:10 PM
    I thought it was just me but I've seen lightning also.
    11-30-08 03:11 PM
    I have read about this, but i guess im just not one of the chosen ones lucky enough to see lighting...
    11-30-08 03:21 PM
    I've seen it too.

But on a more personal note, embrace the English grammar system and use "an" when appropriate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 03:29 PM
    I've seen it too.

But on a more personal note, embrace the English grammar system and use "an" when appropriate.

Is cr@# like that even necessary? Guess people show themselves in a...an...uh...a plethora of ways.
    11-30-08 03:34 PM
    It only happens a few times here and there, but when I click a button on the home screen I get a LIGHTNING BOLT behind it and it goes away. I have a custom background up, is there still a default behind it? and can it be removed?

I did see this, too. Happened only once and was within the first few days of operation. Best I could tell was that as I pressed the icon for my vzw email account, and as it was transitioning to that email Inbox, I caught a glimpse of the lightnting bolt.
    11-30-08 03:39 PM
    Is cr@# like that even necessary? Guess people show themselves in a...an...uh...a plethora of ways.
    lol...that was funny.
    11-30-08 03:43 PM
    I've seen it too.

He's from Philly, they only use English in its most proper form..
    11-30-08 04:39 PM
    He's from Philly, they only use English in its most proper form..
    LOL - yous guys!!!
    11-30-08 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD