I know absolutely zero about the PlayBook, but there are a few that are posted for cheap $$. I use Password Keeper on my Z30 and Z10 and they sync with the cloud perfectly. Is Password Keeper also available on the PlayBook. I'm thinking it may be a good investment to pick one up. Thoughts?

Posted from my Z30- best phone I've ever owned.
    01-08-16 12:34 PM
    A playbook is not a good investment. It's outdated and the browser is slow. With that said, it's a wonderful device to play video media on and excels as an internet radio device. I use mine everyday.

I like your choice in phones as well.

Reading material. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...015-a-1024773/
    Glean what you can from it and don't hesitate to ask questions.
    01-08-16 01:11 PM
    How about the Password Keeper? And I should probably not use "investment ". It was a 64 and 16 and a Bluetooth Keyboard and 2 cases for approximately $90.

01-08-16 03:25 PM
    01-08-16 05:50 PM
    I'd advise to get an open-source software for password keeping, maybe trying to bring in something like Passwdsafe from Android.
    But given the age of the tablet now, you should seriously think about its battery age too. Maybe it's just so old that it won't hold the day.
    Honestly, while I was all positive about Blackberry, we must understand they have abandoned the playbook -for years, now. Beware of the battery lifetime. Reboots are extremely long on Playbooks.
    01-10-16 04:44 AM
    There is also KPD (Keepass) but the Dev has just removed the GREAT KeepassB for some reason. That is the app that I use cross-platform on my desktop windows, laptop windows, Passport and Playbook. Best password keeper I have ever used.

What we got here is failure to communicate....
    01-10-16 09:27 AM
    BlackBerry Password Keeper is not available for PlayBook

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-13-16 06:15 PM
    How about the Password Keeper? And I should probably not use "investment ". It was a 64 and 16 and a Bluetooth Keyboard and 2 cases for approximately $90.

No! Save your money

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 02:13 AM
    There is also KPD (Keepass) but the Dev has just removed the GREAT KeepassB for some reason. That is the app that I use cross-platform on my desktop windows, laptop windows, Passport and Playbook. Best password keeper I have ever used.

What we got here is failure to communicate....
    KeePassB developer here.
    Sorry for the confusion, I had the PlayBook-compatible version labeled as "private" in BBW, and it was supposed to be available either for existing users or by direct link. Apparently, the "direct link" part did not work as expected. Now I made the app public/visible again and it should be visible as "KeePassB (Legacy)" or "KeePassB for BlackBerry PlayBook", depending on the device.
    brookie229 and Q10Bold like this.
    01-29-16 04:51 PM
    KeePassB developer here.
    Sorry for the confusion, I had the PlayBook-compatible version labeled as "private" in BBW, and it was supposed to be available either for existing users or by direct link. Apparently, the "direct link" part did not work as expected. Now I made the app public/visible again and it should be visible as "KeePassB (Legacy)" or "KeePassB for BlackBerry PlayBook", depending on the device.
    I am still confused as I don't see it in BBW as either KeePassB (Legacy) or KPB for BB PB. Anyway thanks for a great app.
    01-29-16 05:46 PM
    I am still confused as I don't see it in BBW as either KeePassB (Legacy) or KPB for BB PB. Anyway thanks for a great app.
    Maybe the changes did not propagate through the BBW infrastructure by then. Try now.
    02-01-16 07:18 AM
    Maybe the changes did not propagate through the BBW infrastructure by then. Try now.
    Yep, it's there now. . Thanks again for the great app. I use it in my Playbook, Passport and in my spare z10. As well, I use the windows version on my laptop. Everything works great.
    02-01-16 07:53 AM
    KeePassB developer here.
    I absolutely love your App Ninja! I will have to try KeePassB on my PlayBook in the near future as well.
    02-03-16 11:44 AM
    Dont do it bro, you will use it for just a week or less and not anymore. Talking from experience here.

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry Passport
    02-05-16 02:28 AM
    Dont do it bro, you will use it for just a week or less and not anymore. Talking from experience here.

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry Passport
    I've been using KeePass for 6 years--first on my PC's and Laptops then on my Playbook and z10, and now on my Passport. No problems and in my opinion well worth the $. Not a day goes by when I don't use it in some capacity. I highly recommend KeePass.
    02-05-16 09:58 AM