Ever since the system update, I've been having problems with texting (sending, opening, etc.). Today, it has a complete lag and freezing when sending texts messages. I have shut down and restarted to no avail. Also, I tried mid freeze to delete the text - not only did that not work (the text went through) but that contact doesn't appear in my recent text recipients nor will it show the new messages rec'd from this contact. I have to type the contact's name and then the message thread will populate. Please help.
    Last edited by szolan; 01-07-16 at 10:28 AM.
    01-07-16 10:09 AM
    Perhaps "reload device software?" This is a suggestion on the link.
    01-07-16 03:50 PM
    Yes, I've tried deleting the contact. I've tried entering it new on my phone as well as on my desktop (email contacts) to have it sync. Both didn't work. I also tried just keying in the phone number and typing a text - that didn't work either.
    08-25-16 02:35 PM