I set up my Storm with my yahoo mail account. It worked for alittle while, now when I try to send an e-mail or change my e-mail settings it says: "Your account has been suspended. Please contact your system administrator." How can I fix this?? I can log into my yahoo just fine on my pc.
    11-30-08 01:46 AM
    log into your bis account and make sure the email address is activated on bis.. it probably didn't fully activate which causes this to happen.. once logged in if there is not a check mark next to your email address its not active so click the icon to the left of the check box to activate...
    11-30-08 01:54 AM
    i don't think I have a bis account. If I do I have no idea where to log into it.
    11-30-08 02:01 AM
    then you should get one.......vzw and search bis blackberry and get a user name and go through there.....cool
    11-30-08 02:04 AM
    I set up my Storm with my yahoo mail account. It worked for alittle while, now when I try to send an e-mail or change my e-mail settings it says: "Your account has been suspended. Please contact your system administrator." How can I fix this?? I can log into my yahoo just fine on my pc.
    Same thing happened to me yesterday after I changed my billing plan. Call VZ tech support. They can reset your BIS account.
    11-30-08 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD