I hope this isn't too much of a noob question but I'll start off by warning you all I've only had my blackberry for about a month so I am still *new* I guess.

Anyway, my problem is whenever I've transfered pictures or wallpapers from my computer to my phone, I get these little icons with a green arrow that say the name of the image in addition to the actual image. And when I delete the actual image be it from the device or when the blackberry is conected to the computer those little icons still remain. It's quite annoying to see all these icons in the pictures section of my phone and when i click on them it just says "unable to display file ..." and I can not delete them at all.

I hope that isn't a horrible description or isn't too confusing and I appreciate ANY help thanks
    11-29-08 09:05 PM
    Sometimes you have to do a battery pearl/reset to clear the cached index files. On your Curve you can simply reset it by pressing a key combination. ALT+Right Shift+DEL.
    11-29-08 09:12 PM
    Sometimes you have to do a battery pearl/reset to clear the cached index files. On your Curve you can simply reset it by pressing a key combination. ALT+Right Shift+DEL.
    I've tried that and it's still there, I don't know what I've done wrong
    11-29-08 09:23 PM
    Then try a battery pull. If it's still there, I don't think it was really deleted.
    11-29-08 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD