I must admit that blackberry passport silver edition/or for that matter even the og one is probably the best looking phone of all times.The phone that comes close to this aesthetically according to me is the iconic iphone 4.Attention to detail given on all parts of the phone is tremendous.And the fluid BlackBerry os 10 is icing on the cake.I am gonna keep this device with me forever.Ppl, go and grab one till it is available.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8050899) likes this.
    11-26-15 12:53 PM
    The designer of the Passport really takes pride in what he has accomplished. It truly is a beautiful phone, speaking specifically about the original one in black.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    11-26-15 03:07 PM
    I totally agree!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 07:28 PM
    I agree. The Passport is unique as well. It looks like a lot of thought was put into this device. From the screen, to the touch enabled keyboard(which should come standard in all BlackBerry phones from here on out, Android or BB10), to the overall productivity that increases when you use the device.

I love this phone. Even though I switch to the 6Plus from time to time, I always come back to my Red Beast. I can't wait to fully retire the 6Plus when I sell it to my brother and get the little brother of the Passport, the Classic.

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-26-15 10:55 PM
    It is highly subjective when you start talking about what anyone thinks is the "best" or the most "aesthetically pleasing" because this is always going to be a personal opinion based on individual taste.

Personal preference to me is that the Passport is the most "Creative" phone I have ever seen in the marketplace with regard to overall design. I do not own a Passport..... YET, but I am definitely going to acquire one mid to late 2016. I have to get a bit more mileage out of my Z30. Passport is next in line.
    11-27-15 12:16 AM
    Let's just say the phone never fails to entertain people haha

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    11-27-15 12:22 AM
    Mine is precious. BB10 passport SE forever.

  
    Yargai likes this.
    11-27-15 03:02 AM
    I got the red passport is amazing in red looks really nice great build of a phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 04:11 AM
    I have a Red one too. It didn�t take long for me to get use to the extra width. Now, I just find it perfect. I use my laptop and my tablet less and less.

Posted via CB10
    so crow likes this.
    11-27-15 07:14 AM
    It is highly subjective when you start talking about what anyone thinks is the "best" or the most "aesthetically pleasing" because this is always going to be a personal opinion based on individual taste.

Personal preference to me is that the Passport is the most "Creative" phone I have ever seen in the marketplace with regard to overall design. I do not own a Passport..... YET, but I am definitely going to acquire one mid to late 2016. I have to get a bit more mileage out of my Z30. Passport is next in line.
    It is very subjective. Different strokes for different folks. It's definitely creative. I also love the chances that BlackBerry is taking with their phones. Square screen with a keyboard and a slider as flagships? That's crazy. Hopefully they can turn it around and become the powerhouse that they once we're or at the very least get more marketshare then they have now.

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-27-15 07:48 AM
    Passport og won red dot design award best of the best, so no hesitate

 Passport via CB10 || previous device : Q10, Z3, Z10, Storm 9530, 8520, 8530, 9000, 8320
    11-27-15 08:15 AM
    My ATT Unlocked Passport is a Beast! I thought when I had my Verizon Unlocked Z30 was a Beast both of them are built like a M1 Tank
    11-27-15 09:05 AM
    I love the look of this phone (the OG). It just looks classy. I really expected it to sell better than it did, but the market is not really into BlackBerry 10 devices. Their loss.
    anon(8050899) likes this.
    11-27-15 10:40 AM
    I love the look of this phone (the OG). It just looks classy. I really expected it to sell better than it did, but the market is not really into BlackBerry 10 devices. Their loss.
    It really is their loss. I've said this before in other forums, but if people actually USED it instead of just bashing it, they would see. It's the same with the app situation. A lot of stuff on my iPhone is fluff. It's things that are downloaded because it can be and not that I use it often.

11-27-15 11:02 AM
    Next phone will be a passport silver edition.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 01:23 PM
    I must admit that I hated it at first. Now I really like it, especially the SE. Seems like everyone that has bought one loves it. I'm not a PKB kind of guy. I was really looking forward to a high end all touch BB10 device. Oh well. Hope the Passport continues to do well.
    11-28-15 07:41 AM
    The original Passport is a marvel of design.

The steel frame exudes strength and durability, while also being quite functional: it protects the phone and also acts as the RF antenna. It also has a machine-brushed finish to resist fingerprints and its beveled edges feel good in the hand.

The keyboard's large keys make for an easier typing experience, having larger touch targets than on the Classic, for example. The thick frets create an optimum level of separation to create muscle memory when typing. The smooth yet sculpted keys also allow for effortless swiping on the keyboard, while also allowing that tactile feedback that physical keyboard users love.

The large display, very bright and crisp, make viewing documents, images, anything really very pleasant and natural.

And while we're at it, the BlackBerry Passport hard shell is something that must also be given kudos. It protects the back edges and corners very well in an ultra slim design. The texture of the back feels great in the hand, and I often just find myself running my fingers over it just to feel it. The BlackBerry logo is also there with the metallic mirror finish to add just a touch of class to the device.

No wonder this device won the red dot best of the best!

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 01:40 PM