Need some help folks plz. Every time I shove my phone in my jacket or place it down on the table it resets!!!

I've done the card trick under the battery and taped the end of my battery on the top to make it more snug but still giving me issues!

My phone has reset itself maybe 250 times today. I'm swapping batteries like crazy.

A connection loose somewhere? This is beyond crazy!!!

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 10:08 PM
    Need some help folks plz. Every time I shove my phone in my jacket or place it down on the table it resets!!!

I've done the card trick under the battery and taped the end of my battery on the top to make it more snug but still giving me issues!

My phone has reset itself maybe 250 times today. I'm swapping batteries like crazy.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Borrow a battery to test and may is battery power issues . if may not battery problem or OS issues. Did the device place on table cause reset?

Z30/STA100-6 OS 500
    11-21-15 10:18 PM

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Probably it is the problem with os try an autoloader maybe it helps

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 10:47 PM
    I have two batteries that I constantly swap whenever battery gets low. I thought it be an os issue but how does the os know when I grab my phone out of my pocket or place it on a table that causes it to reset.

It's almost any physical touch or slight bang makes it reset. Think if I push hard on the screen on the top left side it causes it as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 09:41 AM
    Anyone out there still or everyone jump ship to the new Priv? Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 05:58 PM
    I'm having some craziness with my z30 too. Seems to have started about the time Priv came out.

Posted with my still awesome z30.
    11-22-15 06:15 PM
    Battery may be moving around. Stick a peice of semi thick paper between the battery and the back cover for some tightness, then throw it around n see what happens. Happened with my Q10 and Z10
    11-22-15 06:22 PM
    Battery may be moving around. Stick a peice of semi thick paper between the battery and the back cover for some tightness, then throw it around n see what happens. Happened with my Q10 and Z10
    I've been doing the business card trick under the battery and the phone. Not under the back cover and on top of the battery. Willing to give this a try until I find what I will unfortunately be replacing my z10 with! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    velkod likes this.
    11-22-15 07:10 PM
    Omg I started having this issue last weekend with my z10. My 5 year old just slightly dropped in onto a table last week (maybe an inch drop) and it restarted phone. Thought nothing of it until it restarted about five more times that evening (one while I was on a call).

This past week I've had it restart just placing it into my car console as well as my pant pocket and placing it onto a table. I'd say 15-20 times. Enough to think it may be something going on with the hardware.

I wonder if maybe a drop just right causes this? Weird just a small hard placement on table started it. now add on top of this restart issue I woke up today, after one of this restart, to activesync error and cannot get my outlook.com account to work. Spent over an hour on it already. No contacts and calander . It is my phone because I can sign in to account anywhere else.

I'll probably put latest leak onto my phone tomorrow to see if it can clear this issue. If not, it may sadly be new phone upgrade time this week. And it may have to be bye bye BB with no devices I want
    11-23-15 03:24 AM
    I've had an issue over the last week or so where my Z10 randomly switches off.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 04:10 AM
    Anyone out there still or everyone jump ship to the new Priv? Lol

Posted via CB10
    Have to spend money buy a new phone or deliver for repairs the phone.

Z30/STA100-6 OS 10.3.2.500
    11-24-15 02:17 AM
    Putting latest BB10 OS (10.3.2.2789) on my z10 seems to have fixed my restart issues.
    11-24-15 02:50 PM
    If it does start doing it once again, put a piece of folded paper between the end of the battery and the mid case. You get to figure out which end.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 05:09 PM
    My phone ONLY restarted 325 times today!

Posted via CB10
    velkod likes this.
    11-24-15 06:48 PM
    If it does start doing it once again, put a piece of folded paper between the end of the battery and the mid case. You get to figure out which end.

Posted via CB10
    Thx man. Had you read my original post I've done this already.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Rustybronco likes this.
    11-24-15 06:50 PM
    What is taped the end of my battery on the top? That doesn't indicate the end. Top is top...

Posted via CB10
    007Storm likes this.
    11-24-15 07:07 PM
    My experience.problem persists by switching between batteries so better to keep using one battery & keep charger with you.Security wipe your phone & keep limited android apps crap.Sometimes it helps to take out battery for around a minute & then put in again.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 09:23 AM
    Interesting-my phone has been randomly resetting since Monday as well. I baby my z10 like crazy. No drops/water/cracks. I come on here and folks complaining of the same thing all of a sudden...Hmmmmmmmm.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 12:53 AM
    Interesting-my phone has been randomly resetting since Monday as well. I baby my z10 like crazy. No drops/water/cracks. I come on here and folks complaining of the same thing all of a sudden...Hmmmmmmmm.

Posted via CB10
    Self destroy option build in perhaps? Never knew this was a BlackBerry security feature. Sounds like James Bond stuff. Coincidence that the new 007 movie got released recently?!

Cheers (but not a hard Cheers. Don't wanna cause vibrations that might reset my phone)

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 09:17 AM
    I had this problem some months back. An OTA software update didn't take properly and bricked the phone.
    I had to wipe the phone using Link and reload the OS to resolve it.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 06:48 AM
    There isn't a thing wrong with mine.

Posted with my Super Happy Fun-time Q5!
    11-29-15 10:03 AM