Edit: How to "infall" it should have been How to install it...

When I check for updates on my 9930, it says up to date.
    When I go to Sprint and look at my phone updates, it shows 3 newer updates from the version on my phone.
    When I go to Blackberry's Sprint download page, I see the latest update which is the same new one that I see on Sprint's page. I downloaded it but its a .exe file and I'm on a Mac.

What is the best way to install this update since Sprint says my version is the latest and won't let me update it to the newer versions?

Mark
    Last edited by tmarkt; 11-22-15 at 02:32 PM.
    11-21-15 05:49 PM
    Your carrier has to release an update for your phone so their could have been a new version released by BlackBerry to the carrier and they may not have released it to their customers.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 05:59 PM
    Your carrier has to release an update for your phone so their could have been a new version released by BlackBerry to the carrier and they may not have released it to their customers.

Posted via CB10
    That's the thing, when I go to Sprint's site, it shows the version on my phone (bundle 921) listed and two newer versions:
    Find and update the software version on your BlackBerry Bold 9930

My other question is, how do I install the .exe latest Sprint update that I downloaded from Blackberry? Do I transfer it to my phone and run it or do I have to run it on a PC while my bold is connected to it?
    11-22-15 02:06 PM