Ordered my Priv today from Amazon, expecting it in a couple of days.

Are any of you Priv users uses a screen protector or a case?
    Do you have any comments on the cases BlackBerry offers?

Thanks!
    11-10-15 04:22 PM
    Just got a black leather flip case, have to give it time before I can really say much.

But the window on the front is nice.
    yulkes likes this.
    11-10-15 04:25 PM
    I ordered the holster and leather flip case... I wanna order either a privacy screen protector or tempered glass
    yulkes likes this.
    11-10-15 04:42 PM
    Just got a black leather flip case, have to give it time before I can really say much.

But the window on the front is nice.
    Ordered hard shell and leather flip. Got the hard shell today, reluctant to install with word it leaves indent on device. Of course the leather flip still hasn't shipped

Screen protector I'm actually just using an old Z30 one and it fits pretty decent til I get a proper one
    11-10-15 04:52 PM
    Did you get a screen protector with the case? BlackBerry used to include one in the past..
    PDAJAH likes this.
    11-10-15 05:14 PM
    Did you get a screen protector with the case? BlackBerry used to include one in the past..
    No screen protectors with the cases
    11-10-15 05:21 PM
    Nope.
    11-10-15 05:45 PM
    As discussed in another thread, BestBuy does a nice job protecting the Priv

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 05:49 PM
    No screen protector yet and leather holster for now but looking around at other cases.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Blackberry Priv
    11-10-15 05:53 PM
    Is it that screen protectors are not yet available, because I'm looking for one myself.

Edit: Never mind, Found them.

Posted via CB10 on the Blackberry Q5.
    11-10-15 07:06 PM
    Is it that screen protectors are not yet available, because I'm looking for one myself.

Where?

Posted w/ Priv
    11-10-15 07:30 PM

Where? Amazon people said size is off on camera
    11-10-15 09:53 PM
    Where?

Posted w/ Priv

Sreen protect / case - are you using one?-img_20151111_071114.png

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Prem...005?nav=SEARCH

Went for this one. Quite a few options came up when I searched. Will report back if it's off.

Lacuna_a_x likes this.
    11-11-15 01:13 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151111_071114.png 
Views:	981 
Size:	297.5 KB 
ID:	380017

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Prem...005?nav=SEARCH

Went for this one. Quite a few options came up when I searched. Will report back if it's off.

I too am interested to know if it's off.. Been looking on Amazon but there's no reviews.. Also how it works with the curve screen

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    11-11-15 01:21 AM
    My daughter and I are using the leather pocket so no need for a screen protector. It's lightweight and a very minimal case.

Posted with my BlackBerry Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 01:44 AM
    I too am interested to know if it's off.. Been looking on Amazon but there's no reviews.. Also how it works with the curve screen

put me down for knowing what this is like, also
    Cheers
    11-11-15 06:21 AM

put me down for knowing what this is like, also
    Cheers
    Well it just arrived. I am a bit sceptical. Just waiting on my Priv to arrive and then ill let you know.
    Sreen protect / case - are you using one?-img_20151112_210059.jpg

11-12-15 03:03 PM
    It's better to have a case and a screen protector.. there's a lot you can pick at Amazon. For starters, you can check on Skinomi brands or IQ Shield ,then for cases, Spigen got some pretty cool cases.
    36dbldz likes this.
    11-13-15 06:40 AM
    Well it just arrived. I am a bit sceptical. Just waiting on my Priv to arrive and then ill let you know.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151112_210059.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	380322

I got this one today. The one I got was about 2 inches too big. Raging
    11-13-15 07:04 AM
    It's better to have a case and a screen protector.. there's a lot you can pick at Amazon. For starters, you can check on Skinomi brands or IQ Shield ,then for cases, Spigen got some pretty cool cases.
    Spigen has cases for Priv? Link pls

11-13-15 07:22 AM
    I just don't see how a glass screen protector will work on curved screen without that nasty halo around it. Same thing with classic film. I ordered a skinomi from Amazon since I've had experience with them. I also ordered a bodyguardz ultratough from att. It is my favorite non-glass protexto I've ever used. It is also a dry application that somehow adheres to the curves as well. Att sells it for $25, which is a bit ridiculous,but I wanted an "official" one. Not sure if you can buy it anywhere else.

11-13-15 07:34 AM
    I got this one today. The one I got was about 2 inches too big. Raging
    Was just about to reply and say this. Not even close. About to give the seller a piece of my mind

11-13-15 11:27 AM
    Has anyone used the liquid armor on their screens? Staples in Canada is offering it as a product with installation for $30. The staples sales guy used his own phone as a demo and used nails and keys on his screen with liquid armor. No issues or scratches were visible. I don't like screen protectors and considering this liquid armor. Any experiences?

11-13-15 12:10 PM
    I just don't see how a glass screen protector will work on curved screen without that nasty halo around it. Same thing with classic film. I ordered a skinomi from Amazon since I've had experience with them. I also ordered a bodyguardz ultratough from att. It is my favorite non-glass protexto I've ever used. It is also a dry application that somehow adheres to the curves as well. Att sells it for $25, which is a bit ridiculous,but I wanted an "official" one. Not sure if you can buy it anywhere else.

I just installed the AT&T one for $25. Fits good and covers edge to edge. There is a cut out on top just on top of the BlackBerry symbol for no reason. The cutout for the selfie camera matches exactly though.

Posted w/ Priv
    11-13-15 07:59 PM
    Got the Clearplex for the screen and the hard shell case. Fantastic. Feels and looks great.

Posted via PRIV
    11-13-15 10:08 PM
69 123