OK, there is no way of knowing for certain. The success of the Priv will play a big role. I am guessing here, so if you have more information, or think you have a better list, reply to this post.

In order of release:

1. A non-physical keyboard version Priv.

2. Passport II, Android.

3. Priv "Scribe" (without pkb), includes integrated stylus.

4. Classic II, Android.

5. Entry level Android (glass slab).

6. Priv II, upgraded specs with force touch (with / without pkb).

7. Future OS10 phones will eventually be sold for only for specialized security applications / situations. This will be a "boutique", corporate market.

Posted via my Blackberry Classic
    11-08-15 07:00 AM
    List of post-Prev hardware in order of release:

11-08-15 07:13 AM
    Dual-boot Z50 with BB10 and Android, both integrating communications into a common BBhub.....(Hey, no harm in dreaming right )
    jon kun likes this.
    11-08-15 07:39 AM
    The imagination is strong with this one!!!

Good on ya for being hopeful

Posted via CB10
    Quorist and Patrick Pierobon like this.
    11-08-15 06:57 PM
    Android doesn't work with square screens, people. Passport won't run Android. Ever.

Posted via CB10
    bjohnston7 likes this.
    11-08-15 08:16 PM
    Android doesn't work with square screens, people. Passport won't run Android. Ever.

Posted via CB10
    I bet bb10 didn't support it, until it did, either.

Posted via CB10
    tanzarian likes this.
    11-08-15 09:24 PM
    If non PKB Priv(maybe with a 5.7 inch screen?) is much cheaper I wouldn't mind as well, as long all the BB10 apps are there and MAYBE they can incorporate some swipe gestures of their own to make it feel less like an android, but make them optional so normal android users can just use android like it is!

They can also mess with the aspect ratio to make it larger to make it wider to include more words. (I'm thinking 4:3, like iPad)

Also, maybe just remove the curve and P-tab just to save money, and change the name to Blackberry Providence or something, just to attract more people.

TLDR; 5.7 inch slab with BB10 apps at a competitive pricing.
    11-08-15 11:46 PM
    OK, there is no way of knowing for certain. The success of the Priv will play a big role. I am guessing here, so if you have more information, or think you have a better list, reply to this post.

In order of release:

kind of

2. Passport II, Android.

???
    4. Classic II, Android.

look at 1.
    ???
    7. Future OS10 phones will eventually be sold for only for specialized security applications / situations. This will be a "boutique", corporate market.
    We�ll see at summer...
    11-09-15 10:12 AM

In order of release:

2. Passport II, Android.

4. Classic II, Android.

You know this list seems legit, very nice.

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    11-09-15 10:15 AM
    I bet bb10 didn't support it, until it did, either.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry could control the OS. Google would have to agree to develop and adapt the SDKs for square screens. Not going to happen.
    11-09-15 10:32 AM
    My pessimistic list...

• White Priv
    • Red Priv (maybe)
    • Priv SE
    11-09-15 10:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    That is fine with me. I would much prefer a Passport with a 4:3 screen. Taller but narrower. Most tablets are 4:3. Make a mini version and a maxi version.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 12:00 PM
    BlackBerry could control the OS. Google would have to agree to develop and adapt the SDKs for square screens. Not going to happen.
    Why? They already have a flexible screen structure, no? I'm not up on the details, but I recall Android having a lot of resolution options so that Android could push newer displays faster than Apple. Then there are the virtual display technologies and we know BlackBerry has patents on... then there is BlackBerry who is capable of doing stuff under the hood to take care of this themselves, ie, compatibility mode. this isn't closed source for them.

Unless it cut into Google's advertising business, saying "not going to happen" is meaningless. Google wants all market share, and if that means getting BlackBerry under the fold along with their specialness they bring to the table, there's nothing but options available.

Edit: Google search shows there has already been a 160 x 160 device, back in 2012.
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...square-screens

Android wear has support for square screens:
    http://developer.android.com/trainin...i/layouts.html

So this is actually looking a lot less like custom work, and more like evolution with Android Wear compatibility.

Edit2: 320x320 is supported for at least 4 years.
    Last edited by BCITMike; 11-09-15 at 02:57 PM.
    11-09-15 02:43 PM
    I could be mistaken, but I understand that there are a number of aspect ratios that can be used with Android including 1:1. As well, apps allow for customized sizing.

I have an Android card game that looked a bit weird 1:1 on my Classic, but I changed the view (to game view) from the pull down menu within the app itself. Looks fine.

I have seen commentary about Android not supporting square screens. Wondering if this is a myth more than anything. Are there major issues with PP's and Android apps running in the 1:1 aspect ratio?

11-09-15 03:03 PM
    If I were to decide I'd stick to:

1- Priv (700$) + SE
    2- Passport (550$) + SE
    3- classic (400$)
    4- smaller lower-spe'ed priv- around 4.8inch 2GB Ram, 350ish display- 3000mAh (250$-300$)

That would be MORE than sufficient. There is not way Blackberry would succeed scaling on low-end market. If Samsung can't then BlackBerry can't.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 04:46 AM
    Can we just enjoy the PRIV that we have now for a little while. Support the PRIV we have now and we will have more devices!
    11-10-15 06:13 AM
    You are missing BB10 Priv or whatever blackberry wants to call it. That's probably first.

Posted via CB10
    Quorist likes this.
    11-10-15 06:21 AM
    Some times the easiest way is the best.

All units have the same internals. Best camera. Well designed removable battery. 32 Meg internal memory. All PKB's plug and play. More effort in improving build quality - no screen lifting, light bleeds, tinny speakers. A more unified design language.

1. Classic II - bring back Bold name.
    Larger back lit trackpad.
    2. Passport. Needs the forth row. One model.
    3. All touch PRIV.
    4. Nice to have a 4.7 inch all touch.

All units to be Android. If only one BB10 unit to be made then make a Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    11-10-15 08:37 AM
    A mildly updated z30 or z3 with BlackBerry Android to give us a cheap(er) slab.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 12:07 PM
    A z50 on 10.4 with Google play support would be all we could ask.

Posted via CB10
    mstrninja, MJL_64 and SimbaZ30 like this.
    11-10-15 12:19 PM
    I could be mistaken, but I understand that there are a number of aspect ratios that can be used with Android including 1:1. As well, apps allow for customized sizing.

I have an Android card game that looked a bit weird 1:1 on my Classic, but I changed the view (to game view) from the pull down menu within the app itself. Looks fine.

I have seen commentary about Android not supporting square screens. Wondering if this is a myth more than anything. Are there major issues with PP's and Android apps running in the 1:1 aspect ratio?

The issue with a 1:1 aspect ratio is that either the phone is too wide or the screen is too small. BlackBerry PKB phones have not been popular due largely to the 1:1 screen aspect. I would rather a Classic with a 4:3 screen than a very wide Passport with only a 4.5 inch screen. The square screen is a hindrance to good design.

Posted via CB10
    Burton79 likes this.
    11-10-15 02:31 PM

In order of release:

2. Passport II, Android.

4. Classic II, Android.

If there is no more Passport with the BB10 os, I say thank you to a v2 with Android.
    11-10-15 04:15 PM
    The Vienna looks like a cross between the Classic and the Passport.

Anyway, add it to the list of future phones.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-vienna

11-11-15 06:58 PM
    I'm assuming the Priv II will have SurePress technology developed to act as an improved Force Touch. Or, there could be a Verizon exclusive in the Storm 2016.. Pop-up widgets would be pretty neat with SurePress. It would be an interesting gimmick to bring it back in a less intrusive manner to draw more attention to the company's Android offerings.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 07:44 PM
    Im imagining the non physical keyboard version of priv. Looks awesome haha

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 08:12 PM
43 12