I call the tmobile store here in my town to ask about the Priv and surprisingly they told me they had it I'll be there after work

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:28 AM
    Keep us posted, there was no sign of it from rumors lol...
    11-06-15 09:31 AM
    So it's in stores, but not online?
    11-06-15 09:34 AM
    Is too bad no ads from tmobile or online but the guy was getting ready to set up a display unit when I called

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:53 AM
    Sorry OP,did you called AT&T store by mistake?
    11-06-15 10:15 AM
    Is this for real???

You need to tell us what store in what location, because even their website still doesn't show it.

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    11-06-15 10:21 AM
    Called my local Tmobile store... She said they have no BBs in store only online, and she thinks the Classic is the only one they sell. Just thought I'd throw that out there..

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 10:50 AM
    OK guys I apologize for the bad data I just called to verify and this time they said no they don't have. They don't even know if they will carry it. My apologies I was given the wrong info

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 10:50 AM
    i think he called att. must be a combination of crystal meth and 20 drinks lol. i just called a tmo store in the Bronx, ny and she told me by mid November is what they have been told. Probably looking at the following Monday for it.

Posted via CB10
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    11-06-15 10:52 AM
    Ha! Listen to this one... i walked into a tmobile store today and for ****s and giggles i asked the rep if they had the blackberry priv... she said "we don't carry blackberries anymore.".... i told her you do just not that one...yet.... i knew right then that i was dealing with a "drone" and i knew more than she did...
    i proceeded to explain to her that it was an android phone and was released last week and she said "probably not because android is the competition."...i couldn't help but chuckle at the response and again clarified that it was an android phone made by blackberry...

She then had a dumbfounded look on her face and told me that she will double check with her manager...2 minutes later she comes back and says "yes, WE DO have it.".... i then have a dumbfounded look on MY face but i knew better. Knowing how tmobile employees are (in that they barely know what they are selling if it's not sent to them in the employee manual).

I asked again if it was indeed the blackberry priv and she said "yes, it's called the blackberry Angel."... i literally laughed out load and told her there is no blackberry angel, and told her "Nevermind" and walked out.... *good times*.

Posted via CB10
    prlarkin, BerryRipe and Agatonga like this.
    11-09-15 04:48 PM
    Maybe it's time to stop pulling the wings off flies. We all know the corpse de ballet have no idea what the headliners are up to, and have no reason to care. The only T-mo store I know of that has knowledgeable employees also has huge traffic and, therefore, awareness.
    modifier and lift like this.
    11-09-15 06:13 PM
    Called my local Tmobile store... She said they have no BBs in store only online, and she thinks the Classic is the only one they sell. Just thought I'd throw that out there..

Posted via CB10
    As a T-Mobile Employee I can accurately assure you that the BB Classic is the only BB device that can be purchased through T-Mobile(online only). The Priv and other BB devices are compatible through T-Mobile and too my knowledge Verizon is the only carrier that has signed on to make the Priv available via finance or outright purchase.
    11-09-15 06:22 PM
    too my knowledge, as of now Verizon AT&T is the only carrier that has signed on to make the Priv available via finance or outright purchase.
    lift likes this.
    11-09-15 09:27 PM
    As a T-Mobile Employee I can accurately assure you that the BB Classic is the only BB device that can be purchased through T-Mobile(online only). The Priv and other BB devices are compatible through T-Mobile and too my knowledge Verizon is the only carrier that has signed on to make the Priv available via finance or outright purchase.
    i stand by my quote
    Verizon Confirms Android-Powered BlackBerry Priv 'Coming Soon' : PERSONAL TECH : Tech Times

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=oBhNuPW9
    Last edited by nicky_willz; 11-09-15 at 11:28 PM.
    11-09-15 10:02 PM
    Well, AT&T's already selling the Priv. Verizon has just said they will start selling the Priv "soon." IIRC, that's the same thing Sprint said about the Z30.
    11-10-15 12:24 AM
    I went to a T-Mobile store the day it came out and she said they will carry them soon. But then I called the 800# and they dont have it on their lists of phone coming out. So I dont know. Then I went to a AT&T store to check it out and there was a guy playing with the phone and he said DECEMBER 4th T-Mobile will have it. So I dont know what to believe or to wait.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 07:37 AM
    Someone needs to ask this at the Presidential debate tonight. Unless... it's a "gotcha" question.
    raino, hawklet00 and modifier like this.
    11-10-15 08:02 AM
    really? then can you please explain this:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=O6v_DZ5h

been live since this past friday. there are many threads here at cb that go over people that have gone to att carrier stores and purchasing the device. i know you mean well, but please do the research before posting bad information and posting what could be taken as official word from tmo. im pretty sure that if your supervisor saw your posts it would get you in hot water and no one wants that.
    11-10-15 09:20 AM
    really? then can you please explain this:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=TLSc5FPX

been live since this past friday. there are many threads here at cb that go over people that have gone to att carrier stores and purchasing the device. i know you mean well, but please do the research before posting bad information and posting what could be taken as official word from tmo. im pretty sure that if your supervisor saw your posts it would get you in hot water and no one wants that.
    A couple quick points, I'm a T-Mobile store manager so to go over my head you'd have to contact my district manager and good luck getting in contact with that individual. More importantly posting what you deem as inaccurate info wouldn't come remotely close to getting an employee(regardless of status) in hot water,do you realize the purpose of HR,they have more important things to worry about than Chatty Patty topics on a forum. In addition I've never been one to state the obvious which explains why I withheld ATAT being a carrier for the Priv.
    11-10-15 10:10 AM
    what is it, when i link on to it, there's nothing to see.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 10:24 AM
    AT&T's Priv page. He's just proving a point that AT&T is selling the phone right now, as opposed to Verizon has said will happen.
    11-10-15 11:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    it was just the link to the att online store where you can buy the priv. nicky_willz was saying in his original post was that verizon was the only carrier that was making the priv available to outright purchase or finance. raino and i were trying to correct him.
    11-10-15 11:49 AM
    AT&T's Priv page. He's just proving a point that AT&T is selling the phone right now, as opposed to Verizon has said will happen.
    you beat me to the punch
    11-10-15 11:50 AM
    A couple quick points, I'm a T-Mobile store manager so to go over my head you'd have to contact my district manager and good luck getting in contact with that individual. More importantly posting what you deem as inaccurate info wouldn't come remotely close to getting an employee(regardless of status) in hot water,do you realize the purpose of HR,they have more important things to worry about than Chatty Patty topics on a forum. In addition I've never been one to state the obvious which explains why I withheld ATAT being a carrier for the Priv.
    First off, you weren't giving inaccurate information, you were giving out completely wrong information (Verizon being the only company to be selling the priv). Second, I wasn't threatening to go to your supervisor, just trying to nice. With people getting fired over really stupid fb posts and tweets, you really should be careful what you post. especially when you appear to be speaking for a large company. HR sometimes has nothing better to do than to comb forums and social media looking for their employees being stupid.
    lift likes this.
    11-10-15 11:56 AM
    what the hell that has to do with tmo selling the priv?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 12:04 PM
29 12