10-18-15 02:29 PM
    Interesting. I am sure there are many other ones in the wild too.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    10-18-15 02:30 PM
    Why did he abandon his BBM channel? These stories would also work great there.
    10-18-15 03:02 PM
    There are some in the wild. With buddy watching Jays game Friday night and BlackBerry employee who visits his work was showing it off.

He went from Android to BlackBerry Z30 so he has no issues moving to Android as he is familiar with the OS. He was raving about how amazing the phone seems.

He thought the active keyboard was slick, then I showed him how it works on Passport, he had no idea PP existed, go figure.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    10-18-15 03:12 PM
    Why did he abandon his BBM channel? These stories would also work great there.
    hate to say it but BBM channels is a lost opportunity. they just didn't take off at all and many have been abandoned
    10-18-15 03:14 PM
    hate to say it but BBM channels is a lost opportunity. they just didn't take off at all and many have been abandoned
    Completely agree! BBM Channels was cool when it was just BlackBerry only and in Beta.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 03:21 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (235).png 
Views:	2619 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	376349
    I can't wait, as soon as it's available on the Blackberry or Amazon website, I buying one.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-18-15 04:52 PM
    I'm not used to BlackBerry being so... social regarding a new device launch. Kinda refreshing, actually!

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 05:12 PM
    Who are you guys? Are you one of those bald ones with a suitcase in one hand and a microphone in another!

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 11:24 PM
    What are we waiting for exactly if this unit is ready and being used(and has been for I'm guessing atleast a month on final hardware)? Why is there still a pre-registration page, and no carrier pricing or pricing for the US/Canada/rest of the world, or even dates for launch?

This feels like what OnePlus did to reveal the Two(and probably the one but I can't remember), "leaks" here and there. Apple, Samsung, among other OEM/help manufacturers reveal devices then have prices out pretty quick. BlackBerry Priv has been a work in progress for nearly a year, and we've yet to get it in our hands.
    10-18-15 11:39 PM
    What are we waiting for exactly if this unit is ready and being used(and has been for I'm guessing atleast a month on final hardware)? Why is there still a pre-registration page, and no carrier pricing or pricing for the US/Canada/rest of the world, or even dates for launch?

This feels like what OnePlus did to reveal the Two(and probably the one but I can't remember), "leaks" here and there. Apple, Samsung, among other OEM/help manufacturers reveal devices then have prices out pretty quick. BlackBerry Priv has been a work in progress for nearly a year, and we've yet to get it in our hands.
    Like the one review we actually saw come out- reviewer said it had lags. I want to believe BlackBerry engineers and employees are using the phone to refine it before it's done.

I don't know if I'll buy the android, but I sure hope it goes well.. don't want BlackBerry leaving hardware.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    10-18-15 11:49 PM
    Like the one review we actually saw come out- reviewer said it had lags. I want to believe BlackBerry engineers and employees are using the phone to refine it before it's done.

I don't know if I'll buy the android, but I sure hope it goes well.. don't want BlackBerry leaving hardware.

Lag? but why it's running near stock android..
    10-18-15 11:56 PM
    Lag? but why it's running near stock android..
    The review by the German dude said it. To be honest, I feel like android as an OS has frame lag for some reason. Just going back and forth on the main app screen looks choppy to me..

But yeah, he said there is lag due to optimization issues, rather have something solid go out', especially if it's the last chance.

10-18-15 11:59 PM
    Such a privilege for him to carry a PRIV in October . . .

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelCl...09650084941824

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 08:50 AM
    He's still with BlackBerry, then (there has been some speculation here).

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 08:56 AM