Hello all, I was wondering if anyone else has ran into the problem I have at hand and has come up with a better solution than I did. So I used darcys BlackBerry tool to make a 10.3.2.2514 autoloader. Went smoothly. I was surprised that I had WiFi calling cause I have a non supported Tmobile device but great for me. After about a week or 2 I noticed that the little WiFi calling icon wasn't highlighted when I connected to WiFi like it was before. I found a way to sideload the WiFi calling toggle app and when I turned it on it said error. No number or anything, just error. I have a z10 as well and the same thing happened to that one. So I made another auto loader and threw it in to see if it would correct the problem since restarting the phone didn't do anything for the error. After I set the z30 up I have WiFi calling once again without an error message but I fear that it's only a matter of time before it stops working again. I have not reset my z10 so I can try to find a solution. Any help will be great. I really don't feel like reseting this phone every time the WiFi calling messes up. Thanks!
    10-13-15 09:40 AM
    Maybe your carrier does not support wifi calling. I don't have it either.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 09:46 AM
    I have Tmobile. Pretty much the only carrier that fully supports WiFi calling. My family plan has a mix of iphones and androids that have been able to u WiFi calling since we got the service in the beginning of last year. I have the only BlackBerry phone and didnt have it till this latest update, which was marketed for tmobiles classic. I know it not carrier related
    10-13-15 10:10 AM
    I'm pretty sure I have seen this discuss in these forms, search and you should find the answer.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 04:31 PM
    So, at the moment your Z30 is working. But your Z10 is not. Since you have been using WFC, assume you have your 911 address under your t-mo profile. However, some have found re-entering their 911 number sorted. I have a Z10, running 10.3.2 (from an autoloader) w/o issue. Maybe... your router? Does your Z10 work elsewhere?
    10-13-15 04:47 PM
    Currently both z30 and z10 says error when I turn it on. I have tried it on my work, home and friends wifi and still get the error message. I have re entered my 911 address but no luck with getting the WiFi calling to work
    10-16-15 04:49 PM