Hello all,

I�m looking to get a Classic for a family member who is coming from a Bold, but has never used BB10. They live in a different part of the country so I�m looking into any possible remote assistance and screen sharing solutions. I have read threads on loading Google Play, but I have not found a conclusive answer to if Teamviewer QuickSupport works on a Classic - or on BB10 in general. If not are there any other options? I�m looking to share the Classic�s screen and control the interface from a PC. I�m not too experienced with BB10 myself, so guiding them through unseen menus over the phone will be hard. This will be on a Verizon variant if that is at all helpful. I think it will be the SQC100-3, not the -5. Grateful for any advice. Thank you.

oh and sorry for the cross-thread. I think I posted in the wrong part of the forum yesterday.
    10-09-15 12:52 PM
    Team Viewer is available for BB10 but it is intended to remotely control a PC from a phone.

If your family member has a PC or Mac, using something like Skype to make a computer to computer video call would allow the person with the Classic to show you what they were doing at least.
    10-09-15 04:19 PM
    get yourself a BB100 phone and handle it all through Screen Sharing via BBM!

Old video :
    10-09-15 04:26 PM
    get yourself a BB100 phone and handle it all through Screen Sharing via BBM!
    BBM is also available for Android and IOS, but not with video.
    10-09-15 04:42 PM
    BBM is also available for Android and IOS, but not with video.
    Correct,, that's why I suggested they get a 2nd BB10 device. Probably find one for under $100 - will work over wifi with no SIM for their purpose. Likely need to help the other party in the future also, so having a device would be helpful.
    10-09-15 04:59 PM