BlackBerry just got Airbus and Peugeot BES12 contracts so why isn't CrackBerry not reporting on this news?

Wife Z10 to Z30 now, daughter got my old Z10 and me with the awesome new World Z30. That's how we roll baby!
    djmach_7HN likes this.
    10-02-15 02:40 PM
    *Renew contracts

Wife Z10 to Z30 now, daughter got my old Z10 and me with the awesome new World Z30. That's how we roll baby!
    10-02-15 02:42 PM
    While it's definitely good news for BB as a whole, it's also incredibly routine, and only even remotely newsworthy because BB is in such bad shape that a routine and low-level "news" such as this is big news for BB. For any other normal company, no one would bother making it public. They might make a NEW, large BES contract signing a big deal, but not a mere contract renewal.

Also, the fact is that most people here don't really care about BES - they're here for news and information about BB's handsets. I'm sure the article click-through rate on run-of-the-mill BES news is relatively small.
    10-02-15 08:38 PM
    Sorry, how is Airbus and Peugeot not big news for any company?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 07:36 AM
    I think Crackberry is just reporting what Blackbery is putting out in news releases.

The renewing or wining of these 2 global corporations choosing BES 12 is news because Blackberry requested to use their name.

In the last several quarters Blackberry has been "winning" 2000+ new and existing contracts on the software and service side each quarter. Due to the sheer volume you don't see these bring reported but Blackberry will put out a press release for the confidence of the market in the product when a Fortune 500 company or government agency allows it.

In either event it's good news for Blackberry as previously BES12 was thought to not be getting good traction but hopefully this will continue to provide confidence.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 07:06 PM
    AirBES and Chentro�n?

He wants to own the market.... lol :-D

For real, this is good news. More will be coming when BBdroids are made available.

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    10-05-15 03:46 AM
    It's good PR. Let's potential customers know that big firms trust BlackBerry and is definitely news worthy.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 05:37 PM