I'm looking forward to replacing my old Z10 with the Priv around the Xmas holidays, but since it will be an android device, will I be able to bridge it with my PlayBook? I certainly hope so, but I guess probably not. It would be a total bummer to have to relegate my PlayBook to a WiFi only tablet that can't leave the house.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-15 08:45 PM
    Yeah, probably not.
    09-30-15 08:48 PM
    I asked this on another thread. General consensus is that BlackBerry is not going to develop bridge on a new OS for a discontinued product. The Playbook is dead as far as they are concerned. Otherwise they would have just gotten Blend to work on it.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 07:19 PM
    I'm looking forward to replacing my old Z10 with the Priv around the Xmas holidays, but since it will be an android device, will I be able to bridge it with my PlayBook? I certainly hope so, but I guess probably not. It would be a total bummer to have to relegate my PlayBook to a WiFi only tablet that can't leave the house.

Posted via CB10
    if you had hot spot or tethering capabilities then this could still work. without all the bridge functions of course.
    10-03-15 07:39 PM
    This has got to be one of the most intelligent question surrounding this new device. A further reason for the continued development of BB10 for consumers.
    10-03-15 11:20 PM
    This has got to be one of the most intelligent question surrounding this new device. A further reason for the continued development of BB10 for consumers.
    I am curious about this as well. I like my z10 well enough, but I would consider the new Slider if it will serve the same purposes (and if my workplace will allow it)
    10-06-15 06:53 AM