11-27-08 08:37 AM
    Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

it's shipping. i just ordered mine. will post a review after.

so awesome...
    Please let us know if they work together.
    11-27-08 09:49 AM
    It would scare me for a small piece of plastic on the lower corners to hold my phone.
    11-27-08 09:51 AM
    Got my hopes up, I thought this was a case.....it's just a holster
    11-27-08 09:52 AM
    It would scare me for a small piece of plastic on the lower corners to hold my phone.
    I had the same holster for my Curve, they're AMAZING!
    11-27-08 09:52 AM
    Got my hopes up, I thought this was a case.....it's just a holster
    Seidio is working on innocase (slim rubberzed hard case) and innocase holster (the holster can can fit storm with innocase on). They will be available around mid December.
    11-27-08 11:07 AM
    awesome... can't wait to get mine- will be sure to post a review and pics.
    11-27-08 07:18 PM
    Yea I saw the innocase for the iphone, looked very slick. Can't wait to get one. And on top of that Guru from Phantom Skinz said that their full body kits would be compatible with the innocase, talk about the ultimate protection. Not to mention it will look good too.
    11-27-08 09:47 PM
    Hi,

I'm new here and just got my BB storm. I was wondering, What Seidio holster fits over a silicone skin Storm? I've seen an innocase holster "coming soon" on their site. Since this is my first BB, I'm wondering is this the holster I'll need? Are there other manufacturers?

Thanks!
    11-28-08 09:46 PM
    We have moved up the shipping date for this spring clip holster. The shipping for this Storm holster began today (12/1).

Thank you fo rthe patience.

Seidio
    12-01-08 01:09 PM
    whats the difference between the Sping-Clip Holster and Innocase holster??
    12-01-08 02:11 PM
    whats the difference between the Sping-Clip Holster and Innocase holster??
    Stormmynewphone,

Our Spring-Clip holster is designed to carry the device itself without anything on it...a naked Storm.

The Innocase Holster is manufactured specifically for our Innocase...a hard plastic case with our rubberized texture on it. It has a really nice feel and improves grip without the stickiness of most silicon cases.

Thanks,
    12-01-08 04:44 PM
    What about the case?! I want the case not the holster. Any news?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 04:49 PM
    Yea I saw the innocase for the iphone, looked very slick. Can't wait to get one. And on top of that Guru from Phantom Skinz said that their full body kits would be compatible with the innocase, talk about the ultimate protection. Not to mention it will look good too.
    Tumaz,

You can obviously try this, but it's been our experience that our Innocases rarely ever fit on top of these types of skins. They are very precise and simply don't have any additional room.

Hi,

I'm new here and just got my BB storm. I was wondering, What Seidio holster fits over a silicone skin Storm? I've seen an innocase holster "coming soon" on their site. Since this is my first BB, I'm wondering is this the holster I'll need? Are there other manufacturers?

Thanks!
    Al,

Welcome to the Crackberry community.

Our Innocase is only 1mm thick so we can't guarantee the Innocase holster would fit other cases, but if it's a very thin silicon skin it might.

And the answer is NO...there are no other manufacturers!
    12-01-08 04:53 PM
    mine shipped today as well. This will be my first Seidio product, but I've always heard good things about em
    12-01-08 04:56 PM
    verizon has those
    Enter your location
    12-01-08 04:59 PM
    Great news! They have excellent products.

But I was tired of waiting...since the storm is within millimeters of the 88xx series I stopped by a verizon store and got a horizontal case for 15 bucks and it fits perfect.
    12-01-08 05:06 PM
    What about the case?! I want the case not the holster. Any news?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The innocase and the inncocase holster for Storm will be available around mid December !

Seidio
    12-01-08 06:22 PM
    this holster is the one I want. does the storm with a rubber casing fit? Can you post pix when you get it please?
    12-01-08 06:33 PM
    The innocase and the inncocase holster for Storm will be available around mid December !

Seidio
    Can't wait for the innocase! That is by far the highest quality case I've ever owned. I loved it on my curve soo much I bought both the burgandy and the black for my self and the black for my girfriend!

Keep up the good work on these. Only thing I would suggest is a designed area that could be a used easier to remove......like a clasp that would be easier to jimmy open. Sometimes right after I cut my fingernails I would have to use a knife/screw driver to pop the case apart.
    12-01-08 06:37 PM
    Just got an email that mine shipped. I love their holsters.
    12-01-08 06:47 PM
    How good are these for running? walking?

I'm a police officer, so i need to attach something to my tactical belt, and be able to run/walk take bumps without it falling out
    12-01-08 07:02 PM
    im already on my second case as i cant get one to my liking. maybe ill try my luck for the 3rd one on one of these
    12-01-08 07:42 PM
    how does this clip to your belt? i ride a motorcycle and am weary of certain attachment devices.
    12-01-08 08:01 PM
    We have moved up the shipping date for this spring clip holster. The shipping for this Storm holster began today (12/1).

Thank you fo rthe patience.

Seidio
    what about a face-out holster? I want to mount one in my car so I can use the GPS features while driving...
    12-01-08 10:35 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD