I am suffocating from a long time with os 10.3.1.1779. I am from india, I just want to know that I should to do it or not. And if anyone know release date of 10.3.2 in india then first tell me, I could wait till next one week for getting update OTA.
    Because OTA update gives many advantages as like official update, no leaked version, low effort, less time requirements, and low data cost too.. ..
    Anyways I downloaded sachesi 2.0.0RC now what I do I am totally confused,
    Please let me know about latest process for updates through sachesi app, I had search over internet but I find way for 10.2.... that's was so old version and at that time my BlackBerry Z3 was not launched so there was no leaked files available for my BlackBerry Z3.
    Pls help me in detailed. If I feel safe then I will update

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 06:46 PM
    Device information...
    BlackBerry Z3, stj100-1,
    Country - INDIA
    Carrier - Airtel
    Pls guide me for only most recent and more stable leaked OS.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 06:50 PM
    Pls help me...

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 02:12 AM
    I'll recommend to just wait for the official update, it might roll out this week.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 03:35 AM
    Harishi namadar bhai.
    It is batter to wait for officially update, because updating devices using autoloader or using any other software will make your phone operate abnormally. They release updates with minimum bugs ,means they inspect before release. And there is 70% chance that your phone will missbehave.. bhai me Ek saal se crackberry forum padh raha hun. Mene jadatar logon ko problem me dekha h jo khudd update krte h.

Posted via CB10
    Hrishi Namdhar likes this.
    09-06-15 03:57 AM
    I'll recommend to just wait for the official update, it might roll out this week.

Posted via CB10
    Yahh I also read about it on some CB threads.... but I am just want to asking, is that rumour from trusted source or not..?

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 07:15 AM
    It is batter to wait for officially update, because updating devices using autoloader or using any other software will make your phone operate abnormally. They release updates with minimum bugs ,means they inspect before release. And there is 70% chance that your phone will missbehave..

Posted via CB10
    WOW - this is so wrong. Using an autoloader actually minimises the risk of malfunction. 70 percent? Where did you get the fantasy number?

Via Pasta CB10
    09-06-15 07:36 AM
    Harishi namadar bhai.
    It is batter to wait for officially update, because updating devices using autoloader or using any other software will make your phone operate abnormally. They release updates with minimum bugs ,means they inspect before release. And there is 70% chance that your phone will missbehave..

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your suggestions.... and I am really sorry to say but my name spelling is "Hrishi", where H is just a silent character, i.e. Rishi.
    And yahh I know that upgrading the OS by using leaked Beta file is always harmful for our device, although we just have to face minimum Bugs but still bugs are bugs as they create problems.
    But you know my smartphone is already misbehaving with me, I can't swap down from top of display that's why I am not able to access quick setting from last month and many times its touch working itself... I don't think it's will be touch issues because sometimes my display is also flickering when I open text messages as it's OS UPDATE issue and also I take care of my BB Z3 very well .... I am feeling so much trouble after updating my device to OS 10.3.1 so I am eagerly waiting for updating my OS over new version from a long time (June, July, August). But yahh okk let's wait more for getting OTA update.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 07:38 AM
    Yahh I also read about it on some CB threads.... but I am just want to asking, is that rumour from trusted source or not..?

Posted via CB10
    10.3.2.2639 that was leaked days ago is the global release build and I assumed it'll roll out this week. Not confirmed though. I don't know about the "is that rumour from trusted source or not..?" part.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 07:39 AM
    You can download the blitz file for your phone. Extract it, open sachesi and on the install tab drag the extracted folder on it and it will start. Just like doing an OTA update.
    09-06-15 07:44 AM
    You can download the blitz file for your phone. Extract it, open sachesi and on the install tab drag the extracted folder on it and it will start. Just like doing an OTA update.
    Where I can find the blitz file... I know off-course on CB but I find so much but I didn't get these leaked oS file on CB app. Can you send me link of latest and much stable OS file

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 08:29 AM
    Here, https://mega.nz/#!OsI2VZDK!YWehStv28...ERR7lPFIFrmTks

Unzip the file into a folder you will remember. Open sachesi, make sure link is installed but not open, get 2 windows open and drag the folder you unzipped the file into on the install tab in sachesi.

Sachesi is just spinning because my phone isn't plugged in.

How do I update my BlackBerry Z3 stj100-1 through using sachesi 2.0.0RC-blitz.png
    09-06-15 08:50 AM
    [QUOTE=kbz1960;11904793]Here, https://mega.nz/#!OsI2VZDK!YWehStv28...ERR7lPFIFrmTks

Unzip the file into a folder you will remember. Open sachesi, make sure link is installed but not open, get 2 windows open and drag the folder you unzipped the file into on the install tab in sachesi.

How do I download the files, when I click on the link from my BlackBerry it refers me for download in mega app, I also download the mega app but when I give permission to mega app its show me network problem. What I should to do. And can you please tell me what the size of these above file
    How do I update my BlackBerry Z3 stj100-1 through using sachesi 2.0.0RC-img_20150906_193225.png

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 09:04 AM
    Download it on your pc
    09-06-15 09:05 AM
    Download it on your pc
    Should I have to download mega app in computer too OR without downloading the app it's will download

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 09:07 AM
    You don't need an app on the pc
    09-06-15 09:10 AM