I have recently noticed Vodafone ads on my BB10, whenever I swipe up to check battery or get out of an app. It is on the right side on the bar that appears when we swipe up.

How to stop these ads?
    09-05-15 04:25 AM
    Huh? Can you post a screenshot please? (just press and hold the up and down volume buttons for about 1 second to take one)
    09-05-15 04:31 AM
    09-05-15 04:42 AM
    I have recently noticed Vodafone ads on my BB10, whenever I swipe up to check battery or get out of an app. It is on the right side on the bar that appears when we swipe up.

How to stop these ads?
    You mean the name of the netwok provider you are connected to?
    No, you cannot get rid of that, it's not an ad, it;s just for you to show to which network you are connected
    09-05-15 05:00 AM

How to stop these ads?
    Dude, as has been stated, that is the network you are connected to. It's basically a good thing to know, especially if you are near the border znd want to check if you are not roaming accidentally. I think that displaying this was added in the latest OTA 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 05:29 AM
    When we swipe up, a bar drops down showing date and network. But after flashing network name just once, my phone shows sms plans and minute plans instead of the network provider name. I dont know how I can swipe up and take screenshot at the sametime.
    09-05-15 09:26 AM
    When we swipe up, a bar drops down showing date and network. But after flashing network name just once, my phone shows sms plans and minute plans instead of the network provider name. I dont know how I can swipe up and take screenshot at the sametime.
    Left hand holds phone, first two fingers on volume buttons. Right hand does swipe.

If these promotions are from your provider, and it sounds like they are, then complain to them. Otherwise nothing will change.
    09-05-15 10:54 AM
    You could take a photo with a camera or another phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 12:03 PM
    This is not an ad, just the name of the network you are currently connected to and is working as intended.

No, you can not disable it.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 01:39 PM