After watching me for so long get so much done on my Z30 my sister bought one to use as a special business phone for her business. She is hard core android and was definitely finding it to be a very foreign experience. But she is finally admitting this is pretty cool. She is finding features on her own and having fun with it. I asked the woman at VZW why she thought these phones never caught on and she said she thinks people are basically lazy and don't want to appear to different to their peers. She then pulled her Z30 out and said obviously the 3 of us aren't like that. Pretty cool.
    diegonei likes this.
    09-01-15 08:59 PM
    A friend of mine ended up buying my Z10. Same story. I would get too much stuff done on the device in front of him and he wanted the same kind of mobile GTD.

BB10 is a very nice platform for doing stuff. Shame not enough people gave it a chance.
    09-01-15 09:06 PM
    My brother, who just started a new job, selected the Passport as his business phone. For 2 and 1/2 years he listened as I praised BB10 while he was an Android fan.

He wanted a physical keyboard as he deals with 100's of emails a day. He planned to continue to use his Android for personal use.

1 week in he has abandoned his Nexus and is raving about the Passport. Says he can actually get things done, very intuitive OS.

Even he hopes the rumours of BlackBerry moving to Android are false.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 11:39 PM
    Same here, when I was looking for a new phone I fell in love with BB10 and I told a friend that my decision was the Z10, he told me, nah BlackBerry is over, their OS is ugly and every phone is broken. I bought the Z10 and show it to him, in a month he bought is own...

Definitely the best OS that I've tried

Proud owner of a BlackBerry z10 - Uruguay, South America
    09-02-15 02:27 AM
    My wife jumped ship to a Sony z3 because of the app gap. But she's not exactly happy with the trade off and would like to come back to bb10. But at end of the day she can't because there's too many apps she'd miss

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 03:47 AM
    And then you guys woke up... what a pleasant dream. Hahaha right?

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    09-02-15 04:11 AM
    I actually converted my mother, my wife and my best friend to BlackBerry OS 10!

Off course I support them and keep all the devices up to date with latest leaked OS and Cobalts patched Google play store and other files...

They are all basic users. Do not use many different apps or so...

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 04:32 AM