I'm on Passport with the latest official 10.3.whatever.
    This is a common use case: I copy something from the browser and paste it into an email or Remember note. The formatting is copied as well. The problem is that I cannot clear it, and often formatting options are insufficient to match it to the default text format one has already typed in.
    Color can be changed, as well as bold/italic/underline settings, so that's fine. Font size can be changed, but sometimes it's such a size that tapping the increase size button makes it larger than the default size but tapping the decrease size button makes it smaller than it, and it's impossible to get the right size. I also see no way to change the font type. Moreover, often there's a background/highlighting that gets pasted and there seems no way to clear that. How do I deal with this ****?
    09-01-15 04:12 PM
    The simplest work around I have found is to first paste the copied text into on of the email header fields (To, Cc, or Subject) which only accept plain text, and then selected and copy to text again before pasting into the body.

You could also process the text using the Clipman Clipboard Manager from BlackBerry World which automatically captures any copied text as raw text.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en
    09-01-15 05:40 PM
    Download a text editor app from BBW or snap, or amazon Android store. An app that will only do pure text no formatting similar to notepad in PCs. Paste there then copy again to paste in final destination.
    09-01-15 05:48 PM
    Paste the copied text in the browser field, copy and paste to target app...I do the same on desktop browsers

Posted via CB10 via the Internets
    09-03-15 01:24 AM
    The simplest work around I have found is to first paste the copied text into on of the email header fields (To, Cc, or Subject) which only accept plain text, and then selected and copy to text again before pasting into the body.

You could also process the text using the Clipman Clipboard Manager from BlackBerry World which automatically captures any copied text as raw text.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en
    Clipman is a must have. One of those apps that after you start using it you'll wonder how you got along without it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    anon(679606) likes this.
    09-03-15 02:21 AM