Hi there!

If you're a BlackBerry developer by yourself you're always on the hunt for additional ways to keep an eye on your vendor stats and app metrics. Vendor Stats solves that issue and offers everything you missed so far!

Vendor Stats gives you a great overview and analysis about the metrics you care as a BlackBerry 10 developer!

Do you want to see how every single of your apps performed during a pre-defined time span? Especially
    • how often a particular app, or all your apps combined, have been downloaded or purchased?
    • how much revenue every of your apps produced in an pre-defined time span?
    • what are your best selling apps today / this week / ... ?

You can easily find out what influence your last promotion had. Did the sales increase after the recent blog post? Did they increase after a feature in the BlackBerry World? Find out what's working best for you and your apps.

Vendor Stats downloads your metrics directly from the Vendor Portal. All data will be stored in a database for persistent data access and to get your data basis growing. You can use the app with the pre-configured reports (Top Downloads and Top Purchases) or you can easily create your own reports (with more data!), that will be used by Vendor Stats.

You can grab your copy here: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/59971097

If you have any questions, issues or feature requests, don't hesitate and let me know.

Cheers,
    Sven
    Attached Thumbnails Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-z30_1.png   Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-z30_2.png   Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-z30_3.png   Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-z30_4.png   Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-z30_5.png  

Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-passport_1.jpg   Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-passport_2.jpg   Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-passport_3.jpg   Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-passport_4.jpg   Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-passport_5.jpg  

howarmat likes this.
    08-28-15 06:04 PM
    nice product for the devs out there
    svzi likes this.
    08-28-15 06:11 PM
    nice product for the devs out there
    I hope they'll like it as well.
    08-28-15 06:12 PM
    I've been waiting for something like this. Awesome job!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    dusdal and svzi like this.
    08-28-15 06:20 PM
    Good job

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 06:20 PM
    I've been waiting for something like this. Awesome job!!
    Thanks, I hope you like it!
    08-28-15 06:22 PM
    awesome
    svzi likes this.
    08-28-15 06:25 PM
    Just got it. Excited to try
    Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-img_20150829_072810.png

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 06:29 PM
    Thanks for your support! Let me know what you think. I've already have some plans for the next release, so it's not done yet.

So much data that allows so much interesting stuff...
    08-28-15 06:30 PM
    This app is so worth it man. Just awesome. Fluid, fast and perfect! Super great job!!

Posted via CB10
    svzi likes this.
    08-28-15 06:34 PM
    Thanks for your support! Let me know what you think. I've already have some plans for the next release, so it's not done yet.

So much data that allows so much interesting stuff...
    Excited for more features to come bro.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 06:35 PM
    Thanks again! Please don't hesitate and tell other devs about.
    08-28-15 06:35 PM
    I just think these colors are so dark red and blue. But the yellow is fine. maybe you can lighten some colors. Hehe

Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-img_20150829_074145.png

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 06:42 PM
    Blue
    Vendor Stats - Everything a BlackBerry Developer needs to know about his own apps!-img_20150829_074141.png

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 06:43 PM
    I just think these colors are so dark red and blue. But the yellow is fine. maybe you can lighten some colors. Hehe
    Just visit the settings and chose the colors you like :P
    08-28-15 06:43 PM
    This app is so worth every penny, if you are a BlackBerry developer, this is a must-have. Flawless.
    svzi likes this.
    08-28-15 06:55 PM
    @nemory you see, there is still a lot of love for bb10! :-)
    svzi likes this.
    08-28-15 08:30 PM
    Kudos to the developer for releasing a native app aiming BBW app owners, at this uncertain times.

App looks like very professional like ReadItNow to whom I am a fan of.

I am waiting for a similar app for user to converge device stats and app stats
    svzi likes this.
    08-28-15 10:56 PM
    I just wanted to say I love the app, I've been using it every day from beta to release

If you know a developer that sells stuff on BlackBerry, I highly recommend they think about this app.

We've long needed something like this
    Last edited by KermEd; 08-29-15 at 02:26 AM.
    svzi likes this.
    08-29-15 12:15 AM
    Thank you so much for developing for OS10!!!!

Posted via my STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return
    svzi likes this.
    08-29-15 02:19 AM
    I just wanted to say I love the app, I've been using it every day from beta to release

If you know a developer that sells stuff on BlackBerry, I highly recommend they think about this app.

We've long needed something like this
    Thank you Lloyd, and thanks everyone else how commented and like the app.
    08-29-15 03:21 AM
    Sorrow and sadness. no developers, but there is an application for counting money
    The app is excellent, but it was not for users, but for developers
    08-29-15 05:59 AM
    Sorrow and sadness. no developers, but there is an application for counting money
    It's not an app to count your money. I guess most developers can count their money without an app.

The app is excellent, but it was not for users, but for developers
    Thanks a lot, and I tried to state that in my description that this app is all about developers.

Best,
    Sven
    08-29-15 06:09 AM
    Anyway, +1 to native apps.
    08-29-15 08:16 AM
    So i got the app. here are some questions.

1. How do I set to show revenue for all the apps for today? In the vendor port when I select report on purchase it shows the total earned for that day. can your app do the same?

2. For custom reports this is not very user friendly. In your example for 5 paid apps I need two reports. I have over 100+ apps. I would need to create 40 reports

3. In the report is the revenue reported as developer 70% share or gross?

4. can the app download all the apps in the vendor portal so that i can select any app I want to track or do i need to create a custom report?
    08-30-15 05:20 PM
57 123