Ok so I just talked to Verizon right now and he said that the initial 20,000 first shipment went fast (obviously) but that anyone who ordered on Friday November 21st is on the "second wave" and if you are receiving "order processing" e-mails that your phone will be on the second wave and it will be shipped out on Friday or Saturday and to call Friday for more information I.E tracking number. So everyone who is receiving these e-mails you should be expecting your phone by the latest Tuesday of next week.
    11-26-08 11:30 AM
    Hope this is true. Not that I should have my hopes up anyways cuz shipping seems to be completely arbitrary.
    11-26-08 11:32 AM
    Hope this is true. Not that I should have my hopes up anyways cuz shipping seems to be completely arbitrary.
    haha yeah I know but that's what he told me. He said they weren't available to give me the tracking number but he was able to confirm everyone who received the "December 5th" shipping date should be getting those e-mails and their phones shipped friday/saturday.
    11-26-08 11:35 AM
    haha yeah I know but that's what he told me. He said they weren't available to give me the tracking number but he was able to confirm everyone who received the "December 5th" shipping date should be getting those e-mails and their phones shipped friday/saturday.
    I just got an email with my tracking info, with an estimated delivery date for Dec. 1st. So maybe it's true......

Order didn't go through until 11/22. Was originally given a "7 - 10 business days" speech.
    Last edited by itsrox; 11-26-08 at 11:47 AM.
    11-26-08 11:44 AM
    ya December 1st is Monday so it would make sense
    11-26-08 11:54 AM
    ya i ordered my storm on friday at noon...supposed to be here tuesday, but i just got a "we're processing your order!" email this morning, so hopefully its coming soon
    11-26-08 12:16 PM
    At this point, honestly, I don't think there is a single point from Verizon that will tell us when an individual order will ship. There has been so much misinformation or under-informed CSR reps, that the best course of action is..

It'll ship when it ships. You'll get it when you get it. Trying to guess or hear from reps is useless at this point.
    11-26-08 01:01 PM
    i just got my processing AND tracking numbers today saying i will receive mine on friday and i ordered on 11/22 not friday.
    11-26-08 01:07 PM
    I ordered mine on Friday at 11am through customer service, to date I have not recieved anything and they are not answering my emails. I hate them
    11-26-08 01:10 PM
    i hope I get a tracking number today too so I can get a life! I got the order processing email today.
    11-26-08 01:17 PM
    Yes I want my life back, I've been surfing these forums and checking my email way too much since I placed my order on 11/22.
    11-26-08 01:19 PM
    People, the processing e-mail is meaningless. It's just a mass e-mail sent to everyone who has ordered a Storm. People who have already been shipped and received the phones received the processing e-mail today. IGNORE IT.
    11-26-08 01:22 PM
    There is no way verizon only ordered 20,000 units. That would not even give each
    Store 10 not to mention telesales.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD